Rosie Bush #31 Oot her tanko wi inspector blanco, bens turned her back on the bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all crackpots. Rosie has probably said just as bad she just doesn't do it on camera. The stuff that comes out Louise's mouth is vile tho
Yep refusing to hang up on her and saying why why why so Louise will keep repeating herself for everyone to hear. The gang from one flew over the cuckoo's nest have nothing on these bams.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are all crackpots. Rosie has probably said just as bad she just doesn't do it on camera. The stuff that comes out Louise's mouth is vile tho
My biggest problem is she has just sat and said she would probs do something to herself because of louise- what about ur kids??????? She didnt end up in the spa when she had her daughter put in care/ but when she fell out with louise she did!! Priorities

• Heart
My biggest problem is she has just sat and said she would probs do something to herself because of louise- what about ur kids??????? She didnt end up in the spa when she had her daughter put in care/ but when she fell out with louise she did!! Priorities
She's leaving the call on and having Alana stream it while she sits like oh I'm so worried get a taxi home so she looks like the good guy, a victim and we feel sorry for her. I don't. I've not forgot about the horrible tit Rosie's done to Louise or what her and inspector Blanco tried to pull to earlier to get a reaction out of her. You got a reaction Rosie, shame it just wasn't the one wanted.

Reactions: 17
She's leaving the call on and having Alana stream it while she sits like oh I'm so worried get a taxi home so she looks like the good guy, a victim and we feel sorry for her. I don't. I've not forgot about the horrible tit Rosie's done to Louise or what her and inspector tried to pull to earlier to get a reaction out of her. You got a reaction Rosie, shame it just wasn't the one wanted.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 manipulation again im such a nice person please go home!! Whats with this voice shes putting on????? And you are totally right this is the reaction they wanted earlier they knew what they were doing

Reactions: 8
Lol police just got a hold of mater they were on phone to Rosie taking mater up the road🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
A rate this week's manic Monday 7/10
We've had 2 arguments about nothing, a few death threats AND the police have got involved.

Deducted points for lack of broken household appliances and Alanna using the M word.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought that but I wasn't sure I couldn't really make it out. She's bleeping disgusting and the way she is speaking to Rosie is so out of line. But at this point they're both probably as bad as each other.
I thought that but I wasn't sure I couldn't really make it out. She's bleeping disgusting and the way she is speaking to Rosie is so out of line. But at this point they're both probably as bad as each other.
She's absolutely vile

Reactions: 5
Rosie v Jordan part 2, 3 and 4 🤣 I think based on the comments chicken and Jordan have a lot of unspilled tea on Rosie and they should absolutely spill it after the way she just blew that right out of proportion and tried to throw them both under the bus.

she has a right cheek coming for Jordan who actually works hard everyday to build a business when the woman can't even wash her own hair nevermind anyone else's.

Can anyone make out what Louise says before inspector Blanco starts saying naw?
The only point that's right is about chicken can't stand the guy he is self righteous and full of himself and his music is shite 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Aw I missed it all too 😭

Guys when I try to watch the SR on the thread they won’t play, haven’t had a problem before , help me, 😫 the video just goes white…

Reactions: 5
Just caught up 😰

What is wrong with these people, everyone of them! Rosie and Louise will be back together in a few days for sure lol

Reactions: 6
Just caught up 😰

What is wrong with these people, everyone of them! Rosie and Louise will be back together in a few days for sure lol
Alanna said she's not letting them get back together I hope she sticks to her word if an ex partner told me to go Kms I'd block them off everything and send it to the police

• Heart
Alanna said she's not letting them get back together I hope she sticks to her word if an ex partner told me to go Kms I'd block them off everything and send it to the police
Unfortunately i dont think alanna has any power in this situation- rosie would duck alanna off in a minute if she had to to be with louise again!! Rosies behaviour shows she will get back with her if louise wanted to! Its a toxic relationship and if rosie wants to actually better her life and get her family on track (i imagine the goal for feb has something to do with getting her daughter back home) then she has to stay away from louise! Question is whats the most important to rosie louise or her children i dont believe she can have both and if she does try and do both she will affect her children no if buts or maybe

duck me what a manic Monday that was 💀
Rosie and Louise are both absolutely bleeping vile. Rosie didn’t retaliate because she knew alanna was on live but you can only imagine what would usually get said between them both behind closed doors! One of those two is going to end up dead if they keep this tit up, it’s about time bush put her weans first for a change

duck me what a manic Monday that was 💀
Rosie and Louise are both absolutely bleeping vile. Rosie didn’t retaliate because she knew alanna was on live but you can only imagine what would usually get said between them both behind closed doors! One of those two is going to end up dead if they keep this tit up, it’s about time bush put her weans first for a change
Yeah I think what Louise said last night is just a normal day of arguin between they two, and Rosie probs says worse, but suited Rosie to play the victim cause she’s been live… Rosie would go back to Louise in a second and everything that’s been said will just be water off a ducks back to them, as this is normal in their world

💯 agree with @andiooop. That was manipulative & contrived. If someone was that vile & affecting your mh you wouldn’t hesitate to block them. I’ve blocked family for less.
Those 2 monstrosities can’t hold a candle to Jordan. She’s obv grafted her arse off to get where she is. Rosie always has to go low cos she’s got absolutely nothing else. To threaten someone’s livelihood & business is disgusting. That Teri & Jordan she’s tried it with
She basically blackmailed Teri to hand over £300 tonight & thinks she’s got the moral high ground. Imo that money was given to get peace, damage limitation. Not because Teri thought Rosie was right or entitled. She’s a disgusting human being & I hope that £300 comes back & bites her on the arse

Nah, if someone was shouting and screaming like that down the phone you'd block them instantly. But Rosie lets her carry on because she's obsessed. An utter shitshow and they'll be back together by the weekend, guaranteed. Where the duck is T while this is going on?

Nah, if someone was shouting and screaming like that down the phone you'd block them instantly. But Rosie lets her carry on because she's obsessed. An utter shitshow and they'll be back together by the weekend, guaranteed. Where the duck is T while this is going on?
Thankfully i dont think he was there last night. I wonder how much that boy has seen/heard though. He seems so caring i think he would worry and maybe be afraid if this sorta stuff was going on while he was there so i hope he hasnt witnessed too much🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 7
💯 agree with @andiooop. That was manipulative & contrived. If someone was that vile & affecting your mh you wouldn’t hesitate to block them. I’ve blocked family for less.
Those 2 monstrosities can’t hold a candle to Jordan. She’s obv grafted her arse off to get where she is. Rosie always has to go low cos she’s got absolutely nothing else. To threaten someone’s livelihood & business is disgusting. That Teri & Jordan she’s tried it with
She basically blackmailed Teri to hand over £300 tonight & thinks she’s got the moral high ground. Imo that money was given to get peace, damage limitation. Not because Teri thought Rosie was right or entitled. She’s a disgusting human being & I hope that £300 comes back & bites her on the arse
If i was Terri , i wouldnt have even given her the steam off my pish ! She jumped on a bandwagon and used it to her own advantage as per usual. Why didnt Rosie say at the time she was unhappy with her hair ? Months n months later she decides it was awful ?
And the threats to Jordan? Bang out of order. Jealous that the lassie has worked her fingers to the bone and actually done well for herself and keeps herself away from all the ridiculous drama? 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.