Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Absence might have made the heart grow fonder when thinking of Rosie, but her presence has just reminded me what a piece of shite she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Rosie was in KDawgs box and she was getting wound up about Janice. Kdawg just said "Hawd oan there's someone at my door" cut her off and promptly said "there's nae body at ma door, she needs to calm doon" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

pugslife6

Chatty Member
She said to Kdawg send me ur number n we will have a chat off here .. n kdawg says aye so i will 😂😂😂😂😂😂 legend

• Haha
  • Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
My wee yin counted out his piggy bank last week and he had £108 in it he said he wants to give £50 to charity and tbh I don't know how I feel about it he wants to give it to a charity related to my disability im all for donating to charities etc but see with the cost of living going up its hard to do and wen u see what the big bosses of these charities get in a salary per year it makes u sick feel like telling him keep it for our holiday next year and spend it on urself son

• Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I wasn't getting notifications for last thread towards the end 😕 and wondered were uz all went lol I see shuffle gals made vids about tattle something about blue eyeshadow lol
Hahahahaha, "it's the new James Charles palette you obviously don't know your make-up very well".

James Charles is a confirmed fucking predator that creeps on his child fans even after being warned and outted continued to speak to underage boys on snapchat, and has been cancelled numerous times. You obviously don't know your make up, darling.

P.S also don't think hes had a new palette since it all came out about him. So it's not new either. It's old and made by a weirdo. ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Louise I used to think you were funny, Rosie I thought you were funny before that. Move over hens there's a new Queen in town 👑 You are now filed under irrelevant in the library.

Our girl K Dawg has taken your place. She's stolen the taytos and the Scottish tik tokers hearts ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Louise actually gives me the boke. That bottom row of teeth erupting from her mouth like Stonehenge is an ick and a half.

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I actually think Mater is worse than Rosie at the moment.
I believe that Mater is telling Rosie when she is allowed to go live (and its when Louise is drunk and has dutch courage about her) then she literally physically pushes her out of the way so the camera is only on her, makes a cunt of herself and turns it into the Louise Show that no one asked for or wants.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’m the same, don’t know how I ever watched that pish. Rosie is on high alert though when mater is on live. That’s no a relationship. Rosie can’t look after her own actual weans but now she’s took on a bird with the mind of a 14 year old ADHD boy.

• Haha

Dourface

VIP Member
Right surely big bawgin Bush will emerge from
The Clyde and get involved in the drama!
james Smack involved so she will want to get herself in on the action. That’s all I know, some
Charity football match and somebody called somebody a cow 🤣 right up the Bush street!
Everyone will be fighting down the water, Bush will appear like Aquaman, wi pecs of steel from the gym, Mater will be wearing a cape, new sneaks and using her newly whitened teeth as a beam, blind everyone and Bush can carry out her massacre.. Steal all the soops and gear and retire to the bat hot tub to await the next mission. Benjamina will deliver towels and refreshments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Just tuned in to Rosie’s live n she’s no where to be seen & Louise is talking utter shite !!! How did we find this entertaining before K Dawg came along 😂😂 I find it hilarious of how jealous they are of her . She’s came on to Tik Tok with no drama and no getting out her nut and acting like a fanny & everyone loves her . They fools can’t hack the fact they’re disliked now . I used to think Louise was ok but she’s as bad as Rosie . Going on about gifts earlier !!! Away yeez go ya pair of horrors . I’ve got a feeling Rosie’s gony make it her mission to out K Dawgs identity and try get dirt on her all because she’s liked more than her x

Reactions: 16