Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big beasty bush is so smug about her return. I did miss the drama, but thats plenty she can duck off again now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just caught up! Think we will be on to a new thread by 12 big Rosie and mater on live getting mwi Tuesday nights haven’t been like this in a wee while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's taken me since the 1st of July to read through every single Jade Frati thread, Cher's threads and update myself on this one and Bush has decided to make a comeback. I feel so overwhelmed with this amount of content to catch up with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See this I'm off the drink just a few wkds. When you've not got a cup big enough and go for a vase it's no longer a couple of off the drink drinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s been away that long Alexa has forgotten her voice she’s no playing ball anymore 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These two belters are back with the same auld act & maters on the bevy hope we get a good show the night
Same act, same clothes, same pair of attention-seeking roasters. They still even look like Kevin and Perry,

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That G Star would give you the boak. I actually said awww when you kissed? Get a life mate you sad, sad Kant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we predict a riot tonight 👀
This is her first drink in 6 weeks…apart from Blackpool! It’s her birthday on Saturday so she’ll be back to get the gifts.

Oh god I hadn't even considered the fact there'd be a Love island thread on here.. I do not have the time to commit to this :cry:
Ffs me either. Seriously considering quitting my job for real this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its her birthday on Saturday, back in time for the birthday gifts 🥳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.