Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After their break, watching Mater and Bush might just be too chaotic for me ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ I hope I donโ€™t feel the same if Chelsea comes back!

I canโ€™t stand the jealousy from them - KDawg is definitely more entertaining and sheโ€™s not even filling herself with drink and drugs to do it

Reactions: 9
Imagine having to wake up next to dee or bush I canโ€™t think of whoโ€™s worse ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Jealousy is ripping out bush everyone can finally see it even her mods have patched bush ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would actually jump in for Rosie on this one I bleeping hate Dee. I never even really thought much about her or had anything to say until she decided to make up that I was Janice and I was trolling everyone.
Iโ€™d do time to smash Dees pig bleeping face in!
Iโ€™ve woke up in a right bleeping stinking mood and feel like heading through to Ayrshire right noo!
Can you imagine the smell between a fight wi Rosie and Dee. They both need a good wash. The smell of belly buttons and BO would knock ye right oot!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
why has rosie put #bushdawg and #hugodawg in her captions on her video ????
Jealous of wee K-Dawg ๐Ÿคฃ. Im glad K-Dawg can see right through her and wont be manipulated by her. Seems to boil Bushybaws & Maters pish and im right here for that ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Last video of the night, just incase anyone missed it ๐Ÿ˜˜

Well ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...who knew chicken fried rice is an insult eh ? ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

Why the duck has wee hats appeared on profile pics?
I was going to ask the same thing ๐Ÿคฃ...get it aff Bianca's heed. She would never wear a shitey wee party hat ๐Ÿ˜†.
Why cant we have crowns instead ? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”

Rosie sitting back and letting Mater do her talking/dirty work.
The usual, making the bullets n getting machine gun gub to fire them ๐Ÿ˜†

I agree ๐Ÿ˜‚ KD was affronted earlier on when someone commented saying her live was sponsored by Snappy Shopper as she wasn't a scheme rat supposedly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ can't see her stooping as low as some others do on that app if she's offended by association with Snappy Shopper ๐Ÿ˜‚
She has always said she doesnt need gifts as she has more PIP cash than she knows what to do with . Im so glad she isnt a beggy mcbeggarson ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching the clips from they two last night you can see how they are going to be having a riot soon, TT doesnโ€™t work for them especially when Rosie is trying to play a rehabilitated character and Louise is still the same old Louise ๐Ÿคญ the verbal diarrhoea is going to cause a riot cause Louise is calling everyone out already and Rosie just going shh, am here for the meltdown ๐Ÿซฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It will all come to a head on Saturday on her birthday, can see it coming!

Reactions: 11
Louise actually gives me the boke. That bottom row of teeth erupting from her mouth like Stonehenge is an ick and a half.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can add it to her "Iv her 20 something permanently banned accounts" flex
I mean its hard to get an account banned so must've been loads reporting it. I thought Rosie was loved on that app. Seems there's loads more who don't like her

Reactions: 12
How was she getting all the new accounts was the spending her pip on followers?
Howling at the ending of kdawgs latest - ALEXA PLAY COLOURBLIND ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Someone in K Dawgs comments called Louise Janet St Porter and I can't stop laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
โ€˜Go on singโ€™ at the end of a rant has to be up there with โ€˜here we gaooowโ€™ and โ€˜Alexa play colourblindโ€™ for one of my favourite unhinged catchphrases ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
โ€˜Go on singโ€™ at the end of a rant has to be up there with โ€˜here we gaooowโ€™ and โ€˜Alexa play colourblindโ€™ for one of my favourite unhinged catchphrases ๐Ÿ˜…
I dnt know if we can post links but it gave me ant n seb vibes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.