Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella2920

VIP Member
. I hope if they are exposing Janice they have proper receipts not just gossip & hear say
Yeah I hope they have some concrete proof on this before they go about exposing it cause it’s a pretty serious thing to be flinging around if it’s just hearsay and they all have precious for exposing people based on what their pal down the road said!

Reactions: 1

Debcam

VIP Member
Aye I think she's trolled a lot of them. Then she was accused of being me. Last night she said other people said they had malicious letters from her but what about the letters she received or people sending her hairdye as a sick joke? It think Janice might troll people, but you can be a troll and have cancer. I don't think she's gaining anything from saying she's got a brain tumour.
Thats very true .
I just dont know what to think of it all really

Reactions: 1

ginger tea

Chatty Member
Just talking about her over here as well 😂

Think she needs her own thread 🤣

longtimelurker88

Chatty Member
Miss Bants is the woman who was in screaming at a girl who said she was raped - calling her a specky cow, and threatened that she'd let everyone know she what a slut she was.
She also apparently has mad mental family that Janice was using the surname of to threaten people. :rolleyes:

Whos her family?