Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute pair of dafties! That Louise โ€ฆ.I have no words to describe that yin! Imagine going on like that on live and making it very clear how jealous use are of kdawg ๐Ÿ˜‚ kdawg is brilliant! Sorry Rosie but u have been kicked to the kerb! Kdawg is entertaining without drink and drugs, Rosie n mater are embarrassments! Eager to see what tit show will happen on her birthday though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What an absolute pair of dafties! That Louise โ€ฆ.I have no words to describe that yin! Imagine going on like that on live and making it very clear how jealous use are of kdawg ๐Ÿ˜‚ kdawg is brilliant! Sorry Rosie but u have been kicked to the kerb! Kdawg is entertaining without drink and drugs, Rosie n mater are embarrassments! Eager to see what tit show will happen on her birthday though!
Tomorrow might be good too when they get their cost of living payment , free money off the government for dragon soop & a few grams

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im early shift tomorrow then off for 5 days Iโ€™m buzzing for the tit to hit the fan ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ Louise is in comments saying the queen is back whahahahahahahah I canโ€™t cope ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Imagine tattle started gifting we wouldnโ€™t need to work ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
KD continually referring to Louise as 'her wae the teeth'. Outstanding ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
jamesybhoy
I dunno how I managed to miss out in this drama BUT am assuming him and that Courtney arenโ€™t together anymore? I donโ€™t see him posting about her or her being in everyoneโ€™s lives with the camera off . Can sumbdy fill me in please? ๐Ÿ˜‡

Reactions: 3
I dunno how I managed to miss out in this drama BUT am assuming him and that Courtney arenโ€™t together anymore? I donโ€™t see him posting about her or her being in everyoneโ€™s lives with the camera off . Can sumbdy fill me in please? ๐Ÿ˜‡
They werenโ€™t ever โ€œtogetherโ€ sending txts & phonecalls back & forth was hardly a relationship, she was just stringing him along & he is that daft he went along with it ๐Ÿฅด

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
we werenโ€™t ever โ€œtogetherโ€ sending txts & phonecalls back & forth was hardly a relationship, she was just stringing him along & he is that daft he went along with it ๐Ÿฅด
See to be fair would I duck be meeting a man that admitted to shagging everything and anything anyways. He's a dirty wee guy. Said earlier he was only sleeping with people and using them until Courtney wanted him ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
See to be fair would I duck be meeting a man that admitted to shagging everything and anything anyways. He's a dirty wee guy. Said earlier he was only sleeping with people and using them until Courtney wanted him ๐Ÿคฎ
wouldnโ€™t surprise me if she was doing the same. I have just noticed that says we werenโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚ & now i am exposed as being Courtney ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They werenโ€™t ever โ€œtogetherโ€ sending txts & phonecalls back & forth was hardly a relationship, she was just stringing him along & he is that daft he went along with it ๐Ÿฅด
Aye alrite Courtney ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No gonna lie I find all the Courtney chat boring as duck. I know what she done, but it was 6 months ago. Any sorry or whatever now isn't worth it. It would mean nothing. There's been loads of other girls involved but it always comes back to her. Right she's a head, she was nasty but Iv saw what that 50 year old pedalo can do to a grown women mentally never mind someone of Courtneys age. I hope she never meets Jamesy. I hope no girl gives him the time of day he's a wee creep who needs to crawl out of Dee maxwells hole.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.