Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie said the other week that she thinks Blair's spent the money because he had a new looking jumper and didn't go for his operation. I get it though he only has enough money for the 1st part, it's a 2/3 part thing and he would be walking about with 1/3 of the operation done until he raises the rest of the money. He's hardly active on socials so it can't really come from that anymore can it. I'd like to think he's got it set aside. People need to be careful to who they donate to though, see it happen all the time then demanding to know where the money is. Someone on Rosie's live said she gave him enough money that she could have went on holiday with her kids. It's ridiculous. Wouldn't catch me donating anything I wasn't willing to lose.

Iv not see loads of people asking though apart from bush, the people on here live and whoever Jim is I never saw the video.

Reactions: 8
Rosie said the other week that she thinks Blair's spent the money because he had a new looking jumper and didn't go for his operation. I get it though he only has enough money for the 1st part, it's a 2/3 part thing and he would be walking about with 1/3 of the operation done until he raises the rest of the money. He's hardly active on socials so it can't really come from that anymore can it. I'd like to think he's got it set aside. People need to be careful to who they donate to though, see it happen all the time then demanding to know where the money is. Someone on Rosie's live said she gave him enough money that she could have went on holiday with her kids. It's ridiculous. Wouldn't catch me donating anything I wasn't willing to lose.
Yeah, ive seen on my FY page recently that ShaunTheSheeps been asking for donations aswell and now loads about his past is coming out about being a scammer. You really can't trust anyone.

Give your money to registered charities ☺.

Reactions: 9

Iv not see loads of people asking though apart from bush, the people on here live and whoever Jim is I never saw the video.
I never donate to anything on social media for the simple fact, you don’t know if they are scamming or not. Its frightening how much some people hand over and its usually the ones who don’t have a 2 pennies to rub together that are the generous ones. I hope he has set it aside but unless he shows he has then nobody will ever know.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, ive seen on my FY page recently that ShaunTheSheeps been asking for donations aswell and now loads about his past is coming out about being a scammer. You really can't trust anyone.

I do get the wanting to help individual people, I think the minimum donation on a go fund me is £5 anything more than that is silly.

Reactions: 4

That came out about him a wee while back & he refused to comment on it further. But now he has the gofundme he has having to explain himself. They are all needing to screw the nut, save some money themselves and then maybe set a gofundme up to help towards the costs if thats the route they want to go down. People would be more inclined to trust them a bit more if they could see that the person setting it up was putting their money into too.

Reactions: 8
That came out about him a wee while back & he refused to comment on it further. But now he has the gofundme he has having to explain himself. They are all needing to screw the nut, save some money themselves and then maybe set a gofundme up to help towards the costs if thats the route they want to go down. People would be more inclined to trust them a bit more if they could see that the person setting it up was putting their money into too.
Yeah totally agree.. I understand everyone's financial situations are totally different and because of all different circumstances especially now with the rising costs of literally bleeping everything. But... we are all in the same boat, I just don't know how I'd feel taking money from other people to pay for myself instead of working for tit on my own.
Just the mentality I've been brought up with. If you don't have the money you can't get it, and thats tuff life tit.

And theres always the option to consider a loan too.. But I'm assuming there is debt involved for most people too.

Reactions: 10
My wee yin counted out his piggy bank last week and he had £108 in it he said he wants to give £50 to charity and tbh I don't know how I feel about it he wants to give it to a charity related to my disability im all for donating to charities etc but see with the cost of living going up its hard to do and wen u see what the big bosses of these charities get in a salary per year it makes u sick feel like telling him keep it for our holiday next year and spend it on urself son

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My wee yin counted out his piggy bank last week and he had £108 in it he said he wants to give £50 to charity and tbh I don't know how I feel about it he wants to give it to a charity related to my disability im all for donating to charities etc but see with the cost of living going up its hard to do and wen u see what the big bosses of these charities get in a salary per year it makes u sick feel like telling him keep it for our holiday next year and spend it on urself son
I'd advise if you do give it to charity and are worried about salaries and big HQ bosses, give it to a local one in your area. They're usually struggling most, very rarely get salary increases and if you ask for it to spent directly on service users/not salaries they have to honour that 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.