Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would actually jump in for Rosie on this one I bleeping hate Dee. I never even really thought much about her or had anything to say until she decided to make up that I was Janice and I was trolling everyone.
I only made the thread about Dee to piss her off because of her horrible rants about Janice being you. She’s that irrelevant, someone usually feels sorry for her and drops by her thread once in a while to swing a duster about.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought I'd went up from a member & they gave me a hat for the ocassion then a noticed everyone had them πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Louise I used to think you were funny, Rosie I thought you were funny before that. Move over hens there's a new Queen in town πŸ‘‘ You are now filed under irrelevant in the library.

Our girl K Dawg has taken your place. She's stolen the taytos and the Scottish tik tokers hearts ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Dee Maxwell is the height of shite only thing she’s fighting is them 2 jugs it’s got hanging off the front of it 🀒

Rosie go back we didn’t miss u I lied πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was Rosie in Kdawgs box again the night?
Just catching up cause I’ve got one of they annoying bastards in my hoose called a man who’s no away working n I’ve had to be sociable watch Netflix with him n try no to be tempted to stick him under the patio πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sounding like Dourface ano, any young guys want 20p?πŸ˜‚ so I’ve missed oot on the real πŸ‘‘Queen of Scottish tiktoks πŸ‘‘broadcast the night,

the jealousy is absolutely ripping out of Louise in that clip πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was Rosie in Kdawgs box again the night?
Just catching up cause I’ve got one of they annoying bastards in my hoose called a man who’s no away working n I’ve had to be sociable watch Netflix with him n try no to be tempted to stick him under the patio πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sounding like Dourface ano, any young guys want 20p?πŸ˜‚ so I’ve missed oot on the real πŸ‘‘Queen of Scottish tiktoks πŸ‘‘broadcast the night,

the jealousy is absolutely ripping out of Louise in that clip πŸ˜‚
Nah, not in the same box tonight.
Louise has just been going mental. They've been banned at least 5 times from live, just keep coming back on other accounts πŸ˜‚

Louise all nights been going on about how Rosie is the funniest queen of TT. She's rattled man. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Louise has just been going mental. They've been banned at least 5 times from live, just keep coming back on other accounts πŸ˜‚

Louise all nights been going on about how Rosie is the funniest queen of TT. She's rattled man. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Rosie will be a fat ugly smelly cow shortly. Thats a domestic waiting to happen πŸ€ΌπŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's mad because her and Kdawg are totally different people. Rosies getting wrecked and being a knob. Kdawgs gossiping. Two people can exist in the same place 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dee Maxwell ravioli pants - Louise Jones.

I love when Louise gets a bad case of verbal diarrhoea 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Aw good cause she’s better on her own without roasters in her box. Why they so raging at kdawg then the night, it can only be jealousy . They two scumbags obviously can’t cope with someone coming out of nowhere & becoming instantly popular due to her personality, incredible mind & decent morals . Kdawg hasn’t been on the app long enough for us to judge her completely like she’s obviously absolutely eccentric & a wee bit bonkers but I some how doubt we will ever see/ hear her begging outside the premier for drink money, snorting lines off weans heeds or stabbing hot tubs .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Both can have a crown

Rosie Bush - Queen of making a riproaring bleep of herself on tiktok

Kdawg - The Real Queen of Tiktok

Settle down louise hen iv sorted it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Both can have a crown

Rosie Bush - Queen of making a riproaring bleep of herself on tiktok

Kdawg - The Real Queen on Tiktok

Settle down louise hen iv sorted it
Real queen of tiktok forward slash Taytoo life πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.