Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I cant stand Dee I'd like to see her swing them both about at same time. She can fight like duck she mightve mentioned πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
God I don’t know what horse I would back here 😩 It’s a more difficult decision than naming my weans. Can I phone a friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as I cant stand Dee I'd like to see her swing them both about at same time. She can fight like duck she mightve mentioned πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She used to professionally tie people up and batter them. Dunno if that's in a kinky setting or a gangster setting. I think I was in a huff when she announced that so I never said

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She used to professionally tie people up and batter them. Dunno if that's in a kinky setting or a gangster setting. I think I was in a huff when she announced that so I never said
I also recall her sharing fond memories of a time when you could thingwy β€œpay someone to do your time” So that’s why her records clean, not because she wasn’t a mad hard bastard, know what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would actually jump in for Rosie on this one I bleeping hate Dee. I never even really thought much about her or had anything to say until she decided to make up that I was Janice and I was trolling everyone.

Reactions: 8
Aww does louise need to jump ship over to K dawg. She's no the burd of the Scottish tiktok Queen anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She's just rosies burd

I would actually jump in for Rosie on this one I bleeping hate Dee. I never even really thought much about her or had anything to say until she decided to make up that I was Janice and I was trolling everyone.
I'm sorry Slow but I'm gonna have to hold you back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Get Dee to tie you to a chair or summat

• Haha
Tiktok are trying their best to get her to duck, banned yet again πŸ˜‚

• Haha
See if you can fight like duck you don’t need to tell anyone, Dee is just lucky most people she comes across that know her have more class and decorum that she could dream of. She’s a bleeping dafty that would get swung about any scheme in the toon if she started her pish in person.

Reactions: 10
Louise calling Dee maxwell vinegar tits. Apparently she said she used to hate Rosie and had a plan to break her down but crys about trolls herself everyday 😭
I watched the live Rosie and Dee were in.
I don't remember her saying anything about breaking her down but she did repeatedly tell her she hated her..
I do remember however Dee mentioned at least 3 times that Rosie "Danced in Saltcoats" apparently as some sort of war gesture to Dee. πŸ˜‚ 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't remember her saying anything about breaking her down but she did repeatedly tell her she hated her..
I do remember however Dee mentioned at least 3 times that Rosie "Danced in Saltcoats" apparently as some sort of war gesture to Dee. πŸ˜‚ 😭

You know after everything Dee had said Iv done when Iv barely acknowledged her before she made it all up. That war dance probably never happened 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Howling. Remembers everything as part of her mental health. Or maybe just thinks everything is about her because of narcissism? πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean did Dee not say people hang about outside her local shop hoping to catch a glimpse of her and shower her with gifts? That doesn't happen either 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.