Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this Danny not got 10k yet. Can’t stomach his lives or hearing about him, Scotty and the rest of
The reprobates.
Someone tag me if Bush emerges from
The Clyde. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has this Danny not got 10k yet. Can’t stomach his lives or hearing about him, Scotty and the rest of
The reprobates.
Someone tag me if Bush emerges from
The Clyde. 😘
Am the same, i blame @Cass_25 😂 shes a menace!
Hopefully bush is back this week cos i miss her spotty face making a royal tit of herself! Also thanks for the winning thread 🏆 im away to tan a bottle of wine now for my achievement

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am the same, i blame @Cass_25 😂 shes a menace!
Hopefully bush is back this week cos i miss her spotty face making a royal tit of herself! Also thanks for the winning thread 🏆 im away to tan a bottle of wine now for my achievement
Here that’s my future husband your on about 🤣Am treating him to 10k followers as a get oot of jail present 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here that’s my future husband your on about 🤣Am treating him to 10k followers as a get oot of jail present 🤣
I feel sorry for him, i might join writeaprisoner.com.

Can anyone explain this yes the girls/boys embarrassment?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for him, i might join writeaprisoner.com.

Can anyone explain this yes the girls/boys embarrassment?
No idea what it's about but I do know I cringe every time I see it in someone's name 🙈
This group of delights are all relatively new to my fyp...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.