Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just talking about her over here as well πŸ˜‚

Think she needs her own thread 🀣

Well I just heard I'm the worst for talking about her and I'm a "psychological weapon" I like that 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rosie was in KDawgs box and she was getting wound up about Janice. Kdawg just said "Hawd oan there's someone at my door" cut her off and promptly said "there's nae body at ma door, she needs to calm doon" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rosie's no gonna be happy KDawg kicked her out the box.

I can't wait to see how this turns out. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
facepalm-disappointed.gif

Imagine coming back and having a rant about Janice's Cancer. Read the room Rosie.

That's cause she spent the afternoon with Dee Maxwell. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hopefully I last longer than Rosie before I show myself up again but who knows.

• Haha
She said to Kdawg send me ur number n we will have a chat off here .. n kdawg says aye so i will πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ legend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Telling Jade she is a good person….clearly Rosie has forgot about Jade admitting she as unblocking people on her account to cause her distress πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 7
That was awkward lol. Can't seem to leave KDawgs live to go on Rosies...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww apparently if Jade changed herself now the past is cleared. Hi I'm slowpoker and I'm a rehabilitated gossip. New month new me, only god can judge me ✌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.