Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not even 7am that crazy chive queen live slabbering to 2frat God that woke me up 🤣

Jesus that girl is in need of serious help 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Louise definitely has crowns as well which I didn't think you could whiten 😂
I'm positive she said she had her teeth done (obviously not like turkey teef done) so assumed she meant crowns too.. Which yeah can't be whitened 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Well w33 aesthetics doesnt know that, that's what happens when you buy your kit on eBay but
It’s actually so cringe having a w33 regi plate nevermind making it your business name. It just reeks of ‘I can’t read or write’ vibes

I'm positive she said she had her teeth done (obviously not like turkey teef done) so assumed she meant crowns too.. Which yeah can't be whitened 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She defo looks like she’s got cooncil crowns. There’s a dentist in glasgow referred to as Frauddy Robbie who does crowns and claims NHS money puts down you’re not working and they all pay £300ish band 3 treatment payment. All the patients look like methadone mick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope this okay to post because I canny find anything on it if someone can kindly point me in the right direction. Stephanie wightman just popped up on my fyp regarding an issue with the charity football match ? About two members being accused of somthing and it was something to do with a love triangle . There was a TikTok dual or somthing yesterday and they were getting threatened ? Obviously I’m a nosey wee coo and want to know who she is on about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope this okay to post because I canny find anything on it if someone can kindly point me in the right direction. Stephanie whiteman just popped up on my fyp regarding an issue with the charity football match ? About two members being accused of somthing and it was something to do with a love triangle . There was a TikTok dual or somthing yesterday and they were getting threatened ? Obviously I’m a nosey wee coo and want to know who she is on about 😂
There's bits about it on Jade Fratis thread

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hope this okay to post because I canny find anything on it if someone can kindly point me in the right direction. Stephanie wightman just popped up on my fyp regarding an issue with the charity football match ? About two members being accused of somthing and it was something to do with a love triangle . There was a TikTok dual or somthing yesterday and they were getting threatened ? Obviously I’m a nosey wee coo and want to know who she is on about 😂
Was thinking this too 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I feel like I might miss bush drama everything else is too hard to keep up with 🤣🤣 think theres anyway we could coax rosie and louise into a brawl ? Or nah ?

I CAN DROP 200 RAPID IF SOMEBODY CAN ?

• Haha
She’s a cheeky wee cow, the owner was very professional and polite and wee jobybum Cherine is shouting like a banshee…demanding money from the poor woman, she booked through Air BnB so that’s who issues the refund..she is honestly lacking any braincells..away back to the hospital for your constipation ya wee midden! 😂
Cherine will possibly find herself on a wee Air BnB blacklist coz the hosts are allowed to post feedback on their guests too 😆

Nice to know that’s where her weans DLA is getting spent , boggin smelly tramps
Did the payments for the weans lunches over the summer holidays come in this week ? See she posted herself getting botox ( waste of money with that spotty greasy face of hers) and waggling her fakey Alexander McQueen gutties about the back of a bus .
She is slowly resurfacing for sure ....cue self love quotes and shitey lip syncs 😆🤣

• Haha
Right surely big bawgin Bush will emerge from
The Clyde and get involved in the drama!
james Smack involved so she will want to get herself in on the action. That’s all I know, some
Charity football match and somebody called somebody a cow 🤣 right up the Bush street!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's actually mad she's left tiktok for this long, only came back to promote Botox, crown whitening & fake trainers 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right surely big bawgin Bush will emerge from
The Clyde and get involved in the drama!
james Smack involved so she will want to get herself in on the action. That’s all I know, some
Charity football match and somebody called somebody a cow 🤣 right up the Bush street!
Everyone will be fighting down the water, Bush will appear like Aquaman, wi pecs of steel from the gym, Mater will be wearing a cape, new sneaks and using her newly whitened teeth as a beam, blind everyone and Bush can carry out her massacre.. Steal all the soops and gear and retire to the bat hot tub to await the next mission. Benjamina will deliver towels and refreshments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.