Rosie Bush #28 No been to the Clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anyone question KDawg's supremacy after Lives like this one? Amy Glass slaughtered, Sue Katona's bff acting up, it's got everything 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Kerry katonas mas pal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tik tok catfish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 God this is keeping me entertained on a dull sat afternoon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s well back because she’s para about Kdawgs popularity, but they are nothing like each other so nae need for it
Didn’t see her on kdawgs live last night as just caught the tail end of her live she was hitting out with facts in fine detail about big brother contestants from years ago when I went on , love how random as duck her lives are they are a breath of fresh air on that app. Gutted I missed her & Rosie, I think she will be fit for Rosie if she starts like she doesn’t seem bothered by any hate & even when there’s folk she doesn’t like like plague doctor & Courteney Bourgoyne in she doesn’t scream n shout she deals with them quite calmly her demeanour doesn’t change so I think Rosie’s barking up the wrong bush if she wants a screaming match with her.
Rosie seemed like she was doing well too on the live during the day that I did see, telling us how she’s off the drink, what a lot of pish she must have been talking. Will be carnage by the weekend you just know it
Aye kdawg is more than fit for Rosie she just won’t entertain it and that will do Rosie’s nut in lol I think Rosie and Louise are for Blackpool, let the carnage commence lol

Reactions: 6
My jaws are sareeeee😭😭😭
Most bizarre but brilliant live I’ve ever watched 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I canny understand this obsession about wether Janice has cancer or not 🤔 if she hasn’t well that’s a Janice problem. Obviously there’s something very deeply wrong with her to do that but again it’s no skin off anyone else’s nose. Rosie said on Kdawgs live “aw it’s about things she could get off the app by lying” Rosie done the exact same that night of her mental live! It’s the hypocrisy for me

Reactions: 11
Am listening to Delta Goodrem in honour of Kerry Katona and Brian McFadden's marriage breakdown in the early 00s. This live has brought back the memories. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I canny understand this obsession about wether Janice has cancer or not 🤔 if she hasn’t well that’s a Janice problem. Obviously there’s something very deeply wrong with her to do that but again it’s no skin off anyone else’s nose. Rosie said on Kdawgs live “aw it’s about things she could get off the app by lying” Rosie done the exact same that night of her mental live! It’s the hypocrisy for me
do as i say, not as i do springs to mind.

Rosie has a bee in her bonnet over the letter Janice wrote as well that big rubber lips got the blame for 🤦🏻‍♀️ Still no an excuse to accuse the woman of lying about cancer without actual proof she is.

Reactions: 5

Rosie has a bee in her bonnet over the letter Janice wrote as well that big rubber lips got the blame for 🤦🏻‍♀️ Still no an excuse to accuse the woman of lying about cancer without actual proof she is.
K-dawg likes u more now since she thinks u don’t like her 🤣 shes gonnae research if/what ur problem is wae miss jj she hinks that’s the root cause 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
K-dawg likes u more now since she thinks u don’t like her 🤣 shes gonnae research if/what ur problem is wae miss jj she hinks that’s the root cause 😅
never said i didn’t like her 😂 said i stay out her lives a lot now because i hate the love in she has with certain people 😌 i look forward to the conclusion of her research though ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She’s got more than a bee she has the whole bloody hive 😂 if only she put as much effort into being a good mummy to them two gorgeous wanes

She’s got more than a bee she has the whole bloody hive 😂 if only she put as much effort into being a good mummy to them two gorgeous wanes
there has been plenty Rosie has put more effort into than that.

I was literally coming to write the exact same. Rosie ought to worry about her own lies she tells cos there is plenty of them. Fuckin menace that she is

Reactions: 9
Just seen the clip about her starting on Janice, she’s a disgrace she’s no changed. Roaster of a lassie

Reactions: 14
Absence might have made the heart grow fonder when thinking of Rosie, but her presence has just reminded me what a piece of shite she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.