Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

henryjoy777

Hey lads, I need to get this off my chest. I’m not lookin for sympathy or anything and please don’t feel obligated to reply, i might not reply back if you do, I honestly don’t know. I just need to say/type it and here seems anonymous enough.

I would never post this on any of my socials, because I feel the vast majority that do are attention seeking and quite frankly it’s the furthest thing from my mind. I don’t want to have to deal with people I know and I certainly don’t want ‘likes’ fs.

Anyway, I’ve put it off long enough, my mam died tonight. She had terminal cancer, but was doin ok up until four days ago n then she got drastically worse rapid. She passed away in my arms tonight, for that I’m grateful. Grateful that I got the chance to say goodbye and she wasn’t alone at the end.

I feel numb. I cried a little at the time, but held it back because my sister was there, thought it would all come out when I was alone, but nothing. It’s surreal.

I’ve just read this back and I’m cryin my eyes out. Like I said, nobody need reply to this, no one knows what to say and it never feels like enough, I just needed an outlet.

Rest in peace, mam. I love you.

As you were, tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She's not got a dildo? Iv saw it suction cupped to her livingroom wall and her ramming it down her throat on lives

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Jades live in someone's box said she doesn't have a clue what's happened to Rosie and she doesn't give a fuck she'll no be asking or helping again. She wasn't making it all about herself she just couldn't watch stuff like that. Scotty said he text Jade to try get Rosie off the live but Jade couldn't do anything.
It's getting to the stage that no one will want to help her. People need to stop asking 9thers to step in. How many peoples lives need turned upside down because of Rosie then she strolls off does what the fuck she wants and others are left with fallout. If your texting someone to go help then don't. Just get up off your arse and do it yourself. Stop passing the buck for others to do. Rosie can't be helped by friends anymore , she's too far gone. Maybe have a look at her so called mods and supporters. They stayed to watch the live. Want to help Rosie? Starve her of the attention she craves, instead of blaming every cunt else except Rosie who is the main source of her own problems. Scares me how many women and men will bypass child neglect and abuse because they feel sorry for the mother. Fucking shocking! Her followers including the main man Ben all need to take some sort of blame. Cut her live when she's doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

beebee789

VIP Member
Mj burns tried to make it all about her.
This bitch was so embarrassing. Yes she has her own trauma, but why does it have to be brought in to every situation?

I bet she can't even make it through a McDonalds Drive Thru without starting:

"What would I like? It's funny you mention that, i'd really like to have not endured 12 yrs of abuse from my biological father who is now in jail. I had to go to court and give evidence against him. I now run my own charity helping survivors of trauma. And i'd also like a big mac meal please."

• Haha
Reactions: 26

henryjoy777

Thank you to everyone who took the time to write something, I appreciate it. I’ve been through it before ten years ago with my auld man. I bottled everything up back then and it never went well. Went through a right selfish phase of not givin one single fuck. Im embarrassed about that now, so felt I should open up somewhere and not let it fester inside.

Im far better equipped to deal with it these days.

Thanks again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

HammyHeed

I'm trying to picture mater in the gym and keep laughing. Fucking swinging from machines and running about skanting others. Shouting everything instead of speaking. Bouncing those big exercise baws off bushes face and giggling whilst running away again. I just canny picture her in any sorta normal situation without it being hilariously chaotic 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I've been a silent watcher of Rosie and came over from Mario thread but jeezuz tonight was something else. I did not expect that spectacular fall from grace so soon to be honest. Hated seeing T involved as that wasn't comfortable.
this has been one of the many times she has lost it on live.

nothing will ever best the night her fat arse shattered Blancos cooker & “yer ugly as fuck” down the phone 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24

specialK21

VIP Member
Unrelated but big D Maxwell was live on fb buzzing about her own thread on here, shuttit buzz light year naebdy cares mate , naebdy cares

• Haha
  • Heart

GoldenRT

Scottish TikTokers if you are reading this.. Please can you allocate yourself time slots to go live tomorrow to make sure I have a constant stream to watch whilst working.

Please avoid 2-4pm as I have a meeting.

If bush could also make an appearance that would be great.

Thanks

• Haha
From what I gather Jades annoyed that people new she had T when Rosie was struggling. But I thought everyone new that already? Cher told everyone that Rosie left T with Jade and never text her for days. Rosie said the other week her issue with Jade was after it all happened and Rosie ran into the water etc instead of Jade messaging her herself she made a group chat and tried to talk to Rosie about it that way. Then when Rosie never spoke they all continued to talk about it in the group chat. The thing is Kirsty and Stacey are friends in real life. They didn't meet on the app. The people she meets on the app aren't her friends. They aren't people she should be leaving her wain with either. Not that jades a dodgy person to leave a kid with or whatever you just don't leave your wain with someone you barely know.
I wouldn't leave my bairns with anyone off tik tok they're all mental ha ha Stacey would take them to Spain and leaved them, Rosie would put them in a taxi to nowhere, Chelsea would have them in an ambulance, Jean would have them at the Bingo, Cher would have them wired to the moon, Jade wouldn't be able to go out looking for them after 7pm and Tracy Foodbank would just absolutely terify them. Have I forgot to mention anyone?

• Haha

Dourface

VIP Member
Did you see the message regarding new members to TL.They wont be allowed access to post on Tiktok forums, if you dont have access to post now you never will 🙂.That should sort out the wee troublemakers

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I just find it disgusting how she tried to blame Louise for hurting T the other day because Rosie lied and said she was on holiday. Then he found out they split up on tiktok. That was Louise's fault she'll never be hurting him again. Yesterday she gave Louise another chance to "let T down" the only person to blame for this is Rosie.

Reactions: 22

humdinger

Bush back to sooking on maters teeth and slapping about her hairy corned beef.

I'm really sorry I know its inappropriate for a thread name but it came into my head n I nearly died laughing so had to share with you all.
P.s bring back Bush 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Slowpoker

VIP Member
trust me to go to sleep early and miss all this carry on!

makes you wonder if they are doing all this to deflect from their own behaviour. Its creepy & sick as fuck to be going to such lengths 🥴
Aye well that's what Louise thinks she thinks everyone is blaming her and Rosie for basically sexually assaulting the kids because they are the ones need watching. I get why people are suspect of Rosie because she's the one who "jokes" about it often. But Louise is just a big idiot, it's nasty to accuse her. Maybe Rosie planted the seed when she said Louise stole Ts boxers to wear. But it was probably more like borrowed a clean pair.

I'm still not really sure what happened last night, seems like Rosie & Louise contacted Cher about the lives yesterday. About what English Jade & Letisha were saying. Cher decided to put everyone in a group chat to sort it out. Letisha seemed to say that Jade told her she heard the wain tell Rosie his bits were bleeding, Jade didn't say it and then Letisha tried to say it maybe came from Cher. Cher then showed Jade the screenshots and Jade realised that they weren't the messages she sent. It's either Letisha made them up by texting herself or Amy Glass said Jade had two phones. Jade never joined the live at all so it was hard to get what she was saying because she was still talking about it on the WhatsApp group and not the lives. Letisha was live laughing and joking about it. Rosie joined Chers live a couple of times but mostly wanted them to stop talking about it after a while and said they are keeping the wain off school & going to the police. Apparently what Jade over heard was Rosie saying I need to go my wains greeting, not I need to go his willy is bleeding. God I feel sick even writing that. Chers said she's happy to talk to the police. Rosie said Louise is only there so they can go to the police but she got Louise at 9pm Monday night I think. Oh I don't know even im confused. Some of jades pals kept coming in the box to try defend her, turns out her and letisha have been pals for 6 years it's not a tiktok thing. Scotty joined Letishas box and told her she was am embarrassment because this morning she had all this tea she wanted to spill now she's back tracking after making some serious allegations. Mj burns tried to make it all about her.

Oh and Cher denied ever mentioning the wain on live but apparently bens got screen recordings she'll expose today.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Baffled as to why Voldy would go to such lengths when Rosie is quite capable of showing herself up without any sort of intervention.

Madness this. Cher was dragging Rosie off a bench in the beer garden not long ago, Bush was punching Louise’s cunt in, trying to stab her in a hot tub and leaving malicious voice notes with her family who she outed as drug dealers. Now they’re all bonding over a shared hatred for the Honey Monster 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21