Rosie Bush #27 Sheโ€™s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, has it been deleted?
Its on her thread ๐Ÿ˜

Btw I still want to know about the screenshot and why it looks different ๐Ÿ˜‚ if you go for a swatch over there... Makes me even more suspicious that shes deleted it now too.

Also absolute LOOOOL on the tiktok new members, but makes me totally paranoid about getting banned now ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don't get the ones who fall for her wee timid girl shite. She gives me vibes of being a bleep to anyone she deemed lower than her. And the monotone voice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ makes me wanna claw my ear off

Reactions: 12
Iโ€™m thinking penguin has made her delete it as it was posted early hours of the morning ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 5
Has everyone saw cherine freaking out because people told her to have a good time in Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omfg I choked on my frappe there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I love it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just screenshots of tattle and her saying we are the reason people commit unaliving however she failed to mention itโ€™s actually the trolls on TikTok tht cause it๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
I'd put money on it every one of these tiktokers have a troll account where they leave horrible comments from.

Reactions: 6
Has everyone saw cherine freaking out because people told her to have a good time in Dubai
She away for a shite in Dubai now ? Thats good, she will need to rest up after the massive dump courtesy of the good old NHS ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
She away for a shite in Dubai now ? Thats good, she will need to rest up after the massive dump courtesy of the good old NHS ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
I don't even know if she is she said she's going on holiday and threatening to block people who say she's in Dubai

• Haha
See Iโ€™ve no missed much on the bush front wonder how long they will stay quiet for ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Here that noodle nut jamesy fairly gets aboot , just seen he has another burd with him. He does well for a fat headed curly haired duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.