Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unrelated but big D Maxwell was live on fb buzzing about her own thread on here, shuttit buzz light year naebdy cares mate , naebdy cares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Unrelated but big D Maxwell was live on fb buzzing about her own thread on here, shuttit buzz light year naebdy cares mate , naebdy cares
She’s that boring and repulsive, her thread died off. I only created it out of spite when she was bitching about Tattlers a while back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Find it quite strange that hannahonesty has turned out to be a troll account after alluding they were going to kill themselves on Rosies status.
Weird behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So is Bushy going to refund all the morons that gave her money last night coz big bad Louise didnt turn up 🙄. Scamming mink

Reactions: 10
I am that person who cries more over animals than any human!
Same 🥹 I’m so bad I can’t watch any of those sad animal films. I get a lump in my throat just thinking about the brachiosaurus being left behind on the burning island in Jurassic World and that wasn’t even a real animal!

Funny how Bush made a complete arse of herself last night and another Tattle hate page has shown up. Tattlelife imbeciles 😭 How posh. I’d say we were cunts tbh, but hey, I’ve been called and answered to worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Same 🥹 I’m so bad I can’t watch any of those sad animal films. I get a lump in my throat just thinking about the brachiosaurus being left behind on the burning island in Jurassic World and that wasn’t even a real animal!

Funny how Bush made a complete arse of herself last night and another Tattle hate page has shown up. Tattlelife imbeciles 😭 How posh. I’d say we were cunts tbh, but hey, I’ve been called and answered to worse!
Just went for a swatch and your comments their profile 😂 you must have triggered Nancy.

• Haha
Just went for a swatch and your comments their profile 😂 you must have triggered Nancy.
Triggered by a strangers comments/understanding of SH, posted on an anonymous forum that she had to actively seek out to read! But she defends Rosie for blatantly SH or threatening hari kari on Live, on an app frequented by kids, (including her own!) 🙄

Reactions: 15
All is quiet on the bush front?! I think either she’s hit a bad yin and keeping a low profile or she’s back with Louise🤦🏼‍♀️ That or a wee stint in leverndale after last night’s shenanigans. Pure strange how there’s no alsorts a troll pages with SR of last night. It’s defo Ben/Nancy behind the majority of they pages anyway. Oh and btw anyone heard anything from Alana blanco ? She’s normally the first one in about the gossip

All is quiet on the bush front?! I think either she’s hit a bad yin and keeping a low profile or she’s back with Louise🤦🏼‍♀️ That or a wee stint in leverndale after last night’s shenanigans. Pure strange how there’s no alsorts a troll pages with SR of last night. It’s defo Ben/Nancy behind the majority of they pages anyway. Oh and btw anyone heard anything from Alana blanco ? She’s normally the first one in about the gossip
She’s deff locked up or got lock jaw from winching Louise 🤢
99% of the troll and gossip accounts about all sorts of cunts are that Ben she’s a sad lonely duck with nae life, if she was a true pal of Rosie’s she’d be there for her in real life, get her help etc no sit enabling her behaviour but I guess if she did meet her in real life she’d soon no longer be a pal like so many pals that come & go.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.