Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scottish TikTokers if you are reading this.. Please can you allocate yourself time slots to go live tomorrow to make sure I have a constant stream to watch whilst working.

Please avoid 2-4pm as I have a meeting.

If bush could also make an appearance that would be great.

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well I see the Bush has finally deleted her accounts. 100% still on the app with her troll accounts though. She's never going to manage without her Neb in TT

Reactions: 8
She will be back within the 30 days before she loses them for good.

She will be on it on Louises many accounts as well 👀

Reactions: 9
Well I see the Bush has finally deleted her accounts. 100% still on the app with her troll accounts though. She's never going to manage without her Neb in TT

She won’t manage without the gifts and donations. Especially if she has been funding Louise and her habits

Reactions: 7
She deleted them the other night then used Louise's. Wait till they fall out she'll be back 😂

• Haha
Bush is always watching 👀

I would like to know more about the claims Ben WHB is actually a family affair, Nancy and her daughter, Louise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So this is her, outed by the Letsendtrolling account as being behind the Dianne hating accounts that ‘Ben’ was also interacting with. Weirdo behaviour. Seems the Nancy McMahon person is unrelated, but they went with it.
D95F554F-DA93-48B1-9FD9-661AB9D7FA52.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So this is her, outed by the Letsendtrolling account as being behind the Dianne hating accounts that ‘Ben’ was also interacting with. Weirdo behaviour. Seems the Nancy McMahon person is unrelated, but they went with it.
View attachment 1331122
Is this ‘ Ben’?
If she’s behind the Dianne hating accounts she needs a boot in the hole. I don’t like Dianne but they accounts went too far reporting her to the social n all sorts

Reactions: 6
Guys remember @crabit.arse?
1654802197966.png

She showed up and was really active here for a wee while, loads of comments in a short space of time.

Then total silence. I wonder where she went? Or if she was somebody we talk about on here...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is this ‘ Ben’?
If she’s behind the Dianne hating accounts she needs a boot in the hole. I don’t like Dianne but they accounts went too far reporting her to the social n all sorts
They're all a bunch of bleeping weirdos. Jealous cretins that's the real reason

View attachment 1331179

She showed up and was really active here for a wee while, loads of comments in a short space of time.

Then total silence. I wonder where she went? Or if she was somebody we talk about on here...
I tried not to interact with that account as it was annoying me & i thought it could possibly be someone spoken about on here as well 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this ‘ Ben’?
Allegedly, some of the yess the girls crew were arguing with Ben about it in Danny’s Lives last night and the Letsendtrollingtogether account caught them out on one of the Dianne fakes.

I do like Dianne, there’s no malice in her and she doesn’t get involved in the chaos that is Scottish TikTok. I just can’t get my head around the trolls hating on her so incessantly when she made an error in judgement, yet Shielsy has gone on his merry way 😡 . I honestly think it was Bush’s attitude towards it all that made the trolls even more vicious, mind blowing how someone so messed up has that much influence on the brainless masses.

View attachment 1331179

I thought she got booted around the same time some others were Tattle jailed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1331179

I was actually thinking about her yesterday... Her way of typing always struck me as odd but other than that I didn't make any assumptions as I also only joined in April and now feel fully immersed in the drama that is Scottish Tiktok haha!

Reactions: 10
I've got a lot of time for dianne. why bush got involved is beyond me but as usual she needs to be involved in every drama on scottish tiktok. The troll accounts need to duck off and leave dianne alone to get on way her life she wasn't the one that was married where was the uproar towards slime ball shieldsy? the one that was talking about wee school lassies! Dianne is sound shes been thru enough and should be left by the twats to get on way her life

• Heart
I tried not to interact with that account as it was annoying me & i thought it could possibly be someone spoken about on here as well 🧐
I was only a lurker when that account was commenting But I did think at the time she was quite full on acting like everyone’s bestie. I might just be a pure awkward stand off person tho tbf lol

Reactions: 9
I was only a lurker when that account was commenting But I did think at the time she was quite full on acting like everyone’s bestie. I might just be a pure awkward stand off person tho tbf lol
I thought it played dumb a bit too much.

Their first post was May 3rd; last post was May 11th.

In those 8 days, they made ~350 posts. That's over 40 posts a day, most of them on these Rosie Bush threads.

I remember at the time thinking it was mad how they just swept in like they owned the place and wouldn't stfu.

Maybe they were banned like Gracie says, but idk, something about them felt off.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Their first post was May 3rd; last post was May 11th.

In those 8 days, they made ~350 posts. That's over 40 posts a day, most of them on these Rosie Bush threads.

I remember at the time thinking it was mad how they just swept in like they owned the place and wouldn't stfu.

Maybe they were banned like Gracie says, but idk, something about them felt off.
I don’t remember it saying anything that would get them banned but saying that, as soon as i saw the name i just scrolled past it because the constant posts and acting dumb just pissed me off 🙈

• Haha
Allegedly, some of the yess the girls crew were arguing with Ben about it in Danny’s Lives last night and the Letsendtrollingtogether account caught them out on one of the Dianne fakes.

I do like Dianne, there’s no malice in her and she doesn’t get involved in the chaos that is Scottish TikTok. I just can’t get my head around the trolls hating on her so incessantly when she made an error in judgement, yet Shielsy has gone on his merry way 😡 . I honestly think it was Bush’s attitude towards it all that made the trolls even more vicious, mind blowing how someone so messed up has that much influence on the brainless masses.

I thought she got booted around the same time some others were Tattle jailed.
Ben / Louise if that’s her is clearly a sad lonely cow with fk all else to do with her time. These faceless troll accounts like her and Scotty are absolute shitebags all mouth but will never show their faces .
a couple of the Dianne ones still kicking about are 100% Kerryann cause they made videos at the time about Dianne and all the women Aldo had been with calling them slags homewreckers etc a few of them contained screen recordings from snap stories of one of the lassies… who had viewed the story… Kerryann🥴 . It’s believed now she was behind the Nicole Loves Flowers account that caused a load of lassies chaos for a bit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.