Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Guys remember @crabit.arse?
1654802197966.png

She showed up and was really active here for a wee while, loads of comments in a short space of time.

Then total silence. I wonder where she went? Or if she was somebody we talk about on here...

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
It's been a while guys! Been so busy I've not been on tiktok or here much. Just caught up, here are my observations:
Since I was last on there are 134563098 new threads.
Rosie is still maintaining sobriety but popping valium to go to the gym.
She's been wearing her new gym gear so long its going to need peeled off.
Her skin is a riot.
Her teeth are manky.
Not sure if she's changed her sheets.
She's a walking bacteria petri dish.
Mater is still unhinged albeit funny sometimes. She definitely needs help.
And seems we have a lurker in the guise of a dee avatar.
Here we gaooowwww!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unrelated but big D Maxwell was live on fb buzzing about her own thread on here, shuttit buzz light year naebdy cares mate , naebdy cares
She’s that boring and repulsive, her thread died off. I only created it out of spite when she was bitching about Tattlers a while back.

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Blackfishing doesn't automatically make you racist... It makes you ignorant.

FYI Primm (took this from an article for you, educate yourself 😊):
blackfishing as “when White public figures, influencers and the like do everything in their power to appear Black”. This could entail tanning their skin excessively “in an attempt to achieve ambiguity” or wearing “hairstyles and clothing trends that have been pioneered by Black women”.

Blackfishing creates a “dangerous paradox”, as it enables white people to participate in black culture without taking on “the full experience of Blackness and the systemic discrimination that comes with it”.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Wow -- so I watched all the crazy Live last night. I can't believe she went that far.. She is insane. Her poor son. Dragged through it all - she is using him as a manipulation tool to get louise back. If she doesn't come back to her then she is hurting T. No rosie you do that all on your own.

She was out her tits last night like - it was SO UGLY to see how poisonous she can get. She really thought she was doing something eh... what an absolute monster. Poor Louise (who is a twat but my god if that is how rosie acts publically on live then imagine the blackmailing and manipulation going on behind the scenes.)

She should NOT have T in her care.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Has Louise maybe just went back because Rosie was threatening to out her and her full family as drug dealers and contact their work etc 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18

specialK21

VIP Member
The whole Louise story was made up , she literally made it up on the spot! Then the begging for gifts for more gossip , the lassie needs to be locked up! She’s nowell! I also
think she was kiddin on she was more mwi than she actually was and was just spiralling. I just heard Cher say in her live 2.4k was watching last night n not 1 of them went to see if she was ok? That in itself should be enough for her to get off TT n get a fucking grip!

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Can you imagine having evidence about a kids welfare. Actually evidence not a feeling or a hunch and after going to the authorities you send it round your pals then announce it on tiktok?

• Sad
  • Angry

HammyHeed

I think Rosie acts more mwi than she is to gain more attention and 'concern'.. Money too. Any attention good or bad is good for a narc like Rosie. They don't know the difference. That's why I think the police had no concerns because she wasn't as mwi as she was showing on live. Just a theory. I can't understand why the police would say everythings fine and no concerns? I can't get my head around that apart from it being the above. Just wouldn't put it past her at all. Boot!

Huge Chebs

Is anybody watching Cher? I don't know if what she's just said is true but I can believe it. When rosie shouted T down to thank her followers for the money she whispered to him... apparently she had whispered that she'll give him the money next week when she's paid.... which means she's pocketed all that money that was gifted or bank transferred last night. That's abysmal

• Wow
  • Angry

beebee789

VIP Member
I tried not to interact with that account as it was annoying me & i thought it could possibly be someone spoken about on here as well 🧐
Their first post was May 3rd; last post was May 11th.

In those 8 days, they made ~350 posts. That's over 40 posts a day, most of them on these Rosie Bush threads.

I remember at the time thinking it was mad how they just swept in like they owned the place and wouldn't stfu.

Maybe they were banned like Gracie says, but idk, something about them felt off.

• Wow

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
I wish that Scott would shut the feck up and let people speak

Soooo all that money Rosie got over the weekend that she used Tyler as a cash cow for was to take Louise out the next day for a day in the town and JD sports? Imagine using your own kid for that 🤮

• Wow
  • Angry

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Well lads I'm away to celebrate 🍾 I got £16 for this month from child maintenance 🤣 my lassie spends that a day fs don't know how that's supposed to feed clothe and heat her for the month. Good job I don't actually need his money my husband works and provides for us

• Heart
  • Haha