Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d take what they say with a pinch of salt they both talk a lot of shite, unless they are seen on a live together I’d say it didn’t happen . He is infatuated with her, the day she gets a new man he’s going to throw his toys out the pram.
I do I'm just reposting what's been said and what Iv saw 😅. Like I said who knows if it's true of not. Never gonna see them on a live together because he doesn't show himself on lives lol. She's told him and expressed that she's more interested in dating women right now as well. I think she just views men as fun.

Reactions: 5
Someone was asking her about work the other day and she said she doesn't talk about it on live so I'm not sure if she's had a warning about it.

They've both said they've met multiple times and she's shared photos of her and who she says is Scotty with his face scribbled out. Who knows if it's true or not. She was quite huffed when he didn't want to go stay with her when she had covid.
Maybe just a wee story to get folk off Scottys back that nobody knows who he is.

Reactions: 7
I do I'm just reposting what's been said and what Iv saw 😅. Like I said who knows if it's true of not. Never gonna see them on a live together because he doesn't show himself on lives lol. She's told him and expressed that she's more interested in dating women right now as well. I think she just views men as fun.
Getting fobbed off with the I'm a lesbian just now line.. Ouch Scotty 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually like missJJ she’s had a fair bit of trauma in her life but keeps going. Why she interacts with the likes of Jade n that is beyond me 🙄 I know for a fact if it wasn’t for TT n they met on a night out they wouldn’t even talk to each other , Jade would be the one growling at her wanting a square go outside the dancing full a jealousy 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If a man has bigger tatas than me then there is something seriously wrong as I'm in the 8th letter of the alphabet for boob size 😂😂
Same! For reference I’m a 32H and he looks like he would fit one of my bras. He’s so confident for such a chubster. Fair play to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A wee birdy told me Bush was spotted at the gym with Mater. She had dark extensions in and they look terrible apparently. Surprised, I am not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm trying to picture mater in the gym and keep laughing. bleeping swinging from machines and running about skanting others. Shouting everything instead of speaking. Bouncing those big exercise baws off bushes face and giggling whilst running away again. I just canny picture her in any sorta normal situation without it being hilariously chaotic 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Next thread ... no been to the clyde for a swim, cos shes busy makin tik toks in the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dee in bed with 3 people on live. Mark still wearing that stupid face mask what's the point

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well her departure didn't last long. Bushy baws account is active once again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion -
Look whose back,back,back again.
Beggy Bush is back, tell a frien'
( yes you do have to sing it 😁😆🤣)

I can't see this she's not posted?
I couldnt see it either , well apart from 1 account thats set as private but im not sure if its a troll one or not

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.