Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Primm saying she's no racist. And that the girl who done her hair wouldn't have done it if it was racist.

As if in this economy people can afford to be that picky: a paying customer is a paying customer.

Bitch, my electric bill just came and it nearly gave me a fucking stroke. Even if Jimmy fucking Savile sat down in front of me i'd suck it up and be like "Just a wee trim then James?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Dourface

VIP Member
Nah .. Mad Danny on a live with a Syrian saying " I hear Syria is as bad as ma bit " 😭😭😭

• Haha

rainbow2022

She will be bk way her miss match extensions n Louise by her side giving it we r the happiest we’ve ever been it’s different this time 🤣🤣

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
To be fair if Jade phoned the social on Rosie good for her. Most her pals just make excuses for her. But to sit and watch the lives with your "pals" and do stuff to make it more entertaining and laugh about it. THEN watch the wain for a few days as if your a good person. Sick.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
That mj always has to turn it round to her trauma this isn't about u hen. Aye Its terrible what happened to her but this is fk all to do way her

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
I just hope and pray none of that wee boys pals or people who know him in school heard any of that. While all those goons are fighting it out he needs to face kids in school. And kids can be cruel. He's already fragile with having autism and who his mother is. Now has to put up with the new step maw too who is a fucking riot. Whatever happened to maternal instinct? Has it left people altogether. I get the wee jokes and stuff like kids are pissing me off etc. All the wee oneliners and being a "scottish maw" but fuck me come on. This is a new level of lowness to neglect your kids in view of the world.

• Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I also cannot believe she gave out T's xbox gamer tag last night....
but its okay because she said "Don't add him if you're a pedalo". I'm sure that will ward them off.

She literally opened up a way for anyone to get into contact with T without her supervision, be it a pedalo or a troll.

She is just a fucking disgrace.

• Angry

Bella2920

VIP Member
2Frat has enough followers for her own thread btw if she’s going to keep causing such shit shows might be an idea 👀 I’m not creating it though incase she jumps me

• Haha
  • Wow

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Defo think the Crabit.arse account was Rosie. If you look at all the posts from the beginning, there is a couple on other threads where the grammar is perfect. They join the Rosie thread and the grammar gets progressively worse.....maybe when the person isn't quite lucid or it's to deflect. Must admit I was suspicious and struggled to read the posts. ScottishTikTok has literally gone mental over the last couple of days and I wish we could have a thread for it, so gutted we can't.

Cass_25

VIP Member
I lasted 10 minutes with the crochet 😭😭

That Craig Cazza guy who was calling himself a Hunter (while protecting his beastie pal who was grooming a 12 year old) is threatening to expose Magz Hunter’s photie so she’s away to Cambuslang to ragdoll him.

I’m aware of that, Slowpokers Dug isnae but 🤭
If Mags doesn’t look like this I’ll be extremely disappointed

Attachments

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Anyone else getting a pure sinister vibe off that live? Like ano she’s had mad ones before but this one seemed very volatile

• Heart

Dourface

VIP Member
Thought big Bea Smith was leaving the app ? well !! Off you pop Bushy, see you shortly when you need a few quid or a fake friend to make you feel better. Take Perry wi ye 🖕

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Great pal she is to Rosie! Having her log in and letting her sit there in the states she's been in and not cutting her lives.

Although MJ is a pain, she's got about a million points here. And she's putting things across in a very calm manner.

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Shes away for 20 min cos shes gettin another bag dropped off wae all the gifts shes been given. Imagine handing that arsehole money! Who feels sorry for her man. Am gawny go live for a gastric sleeve cos she makes me eat crisps

• Haha

MeganGammy

A wee birdy told me Bush was spotted at the gym with Mater. She had dark extensions in and they look terrible apparently. Surprised, I am not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Omg guys I’ve missed out on everything again, I don’t have the time (I’m on a break) to catch up. Could one of you please gimme the lowdown on what’s happened. Last I knew Rosie had taken money of folk and said she would come back live but fucked off! What’s letit English Jade and Cher involved for? Please ladies xxx
Letit and Jade met at the weekend and we found out Letit is the spitting image of the honey monster. Anyways. Since yesterday Chers been saying she's got info and Rosie/Louise were together in the town spending all the gift money. That there was some gossip & serious info going round. We all know Cher gets most her info from Letit. Well they went live this morning, Letit sent Cher screenshots & videos. Turns out Letit and Jade spent the weekend just phoning Rosie and Louise. Why? We don't know. Letit kept saying Cher couldn't read out the screenshots because Letit said some were to do with a child and she blocked bits of it out. Letit said that info was with the authorities. Anyways as soon as Cher read the first screenshot it was apparent that Letit and Jade spent the weekend pure harassing Rosie and Louise. Letit disappeared out the box for a while and it appears well it was sleeping so Iv only got this bit from reading here that Jade was on the phone to Rosie & heard who I assume is T saying something was sore or bleeding and they've came to the conclusion something sexual has happened to him. Instead of just leaving it with the authorities. Jade is English Jade by the way not 2 frat.

• Haha

Debcam

VIP Member
She posted a tik tok basically slagging off the hardworking nurses, can’t stand that woman.
Away and eat some fibre and do a shite in yer house ya cretin!
That really got on my diddies this morning ....theres fkn 22 patients ( at least ....just going on the beds we have in our place ) and probably only 2 or 3 trained nurses on shift ! Maybe take the fucking laxatives that were prescribed for you in the first place Cherine and then you wouldnt be bitching about waiting for paracetamol and you could have a toley in comfort in yer ain bog hen 😡😡😡🤡....absolute clown of a lassie !

• Heart