Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sor
Hey lads, I need to get this off my chest. I’m not lookin for sympathy or anything and please don’t feel obligated to reply, i might not reply back if you do, I honestly don’t know. I just need to say/type it and here seems anonymous enough.

I would never post this on any of my socials, because I feel the vast majority that do are attention seeking and quite frankly it’s the furthest thing from my mind. I don’t want to have to deal with people I know and I certainly don’t want ‘likes’ fs.

Anyway, I’ve put it off long enough, my mam died tonight. She had terminal cancer, but was doin ok up until four days ago n then she got drastically worse rapid. She passed away in my arms tonight, for that I’m grateful. Grateful that I got the chance to say goodbye and she wasn’t alone at the end.

I feel numb. I cried a little at the time, but held it back because my sister was there, thought it would all come out when I was alone, but nothing. It’s surreal.

I’ve just read this back and I’m cryin my eyes out. Like I said, nobody need reply to this, no one knows what to say and it never feels like enough, I just needed an outlet.

Rest in peace, mam. I love you.

As you were, tattlers.
So sorry for ur loss💕💕💕

Omg clatty fratti “singing”

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hey lads, I need to get this off my chest. I’m not lookin for sympathy or anything and please don’t feel obligated to reply, i might not reply back if you do, I honestly don’t know. I just need to say/type it and here seems anonymous enough.

I would never post this on any of my socials, because I feel the vast majority that do are attention seeking and quite frankly it’s the furthest thing from my mind. I don’t want to have to deal with people I know and I certainly don’t want ‘likes’ fs.

Anyway, I’ve put it off long enough, my mam died tonight. She had terminal cancer, but was doin ok up until four days ago n then she got drastically worse rapid. She passed away in my arms tonight, for that I’m grateful. Grateful that I got the chance to say goodbye and she wasn’t alone at the end.

I feel numb. I cried a little at the time, but held it back because my sister was there, thought it would all come out when I was alone, but nothing. It’s surreal.

I’ve just read this back and I’m cryin my eyes out. Like I said, nobody need reply to this, no one knows what to say and it never feels like enough, I just needed an outlet.

As you were, tattlers.
So sorry for your loss❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nah .. Mad Danny on a live with a Syrian saying " I hear Syria is as bad as ma bit " 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2Frat said on her live this morning she just wants to let tattle know that her curfew is 8 and not 7, although I think @Slowpoker had told us that before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cher said we were right about Letisha all along 😅

Well obviously it's not right. But for the last 2 months Letisha and Jade have been hell bent on proving Rosie was a beast. To the point there's been fake screenshots made up today. It is concern why someone would make up a lie like that. What goes through someone's head to lie about it and make up fake evidence?
trust me to go to sleep early and miss all this carry on!

makes you wonder if they are doing all this to deflect from their own behaviour. Its creepy & sick as duck to be going to such lengths 🥴

Her wife is AshCam who is always Live with Letisha.

Gossgal is even in the comments 😭
she can get herself to duck the creepy wee weirdo!

now i think about it, she was doing the same as what Letit has been doing, saying they have all this gossip on people when all they had was tit people already knew. But we heard 2 people on that embarrassing live and neither of the 2 weirdos had a farmers accent like Letit! So there goes that theory 😂

As you were, tattlers.
can’t possibly imagine what you are feeling right now. Your mum will be at peace now from that horrible disease ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
trust me to go to sleep early and miss all this carry on!

makes you wonder if they are doing all this to deflect from their own behaviour. Its creepy & sick as duck to be going to such lengths 🥴
Aye well that's what Louise thinks she thinks everyone is blaming her and Rosie for basically sexually assaulting the kids because they are the ones need watching. I get why people are suspect of Rosie because she's the one who "jokes" about it often. But Louise is just a big idiot, it's nasty to accuse her. Maybe Rosie planted the seed when she said Louise stole Ts boxers to wear. But it was probably more like borrowed a clean pair.

I'm still not really sure what happened last night, seems like Rosie & Louise contacted Cher about the lives yesterday. About what English Jade & Letisha were saying. Cher decided to put everyone in a group chat to sort it out. Letisha seemed to say that Jade told her she heard the wain tell Rosie his bits were bleeding, Jade didn't say it and then Letisha tried to say it maybe came from Cher. Cher then showed Jade the screenshots and Jade realised that they weren't the messages she sent. It's either Letisha made them up by texting herself or Amy Glass said Jade had two phones. Jade never joined the live at all so it was hard to get what she was saying because she was still talking about it on the WhatsApp group and not the lives. Letisha was live laughing and joking about it. Rosie joined Chers live a couple of times but mostly wanted them to stop talking about it after a while and said they are keeping the wain off school & going to the police. Apparently what Jade over heard was Rosie saying I need to go my wains greeting, not I need to go his willy is bleeding. God I feel sick even writing that. Chers said she's happy to talk to the police. Rosie said Louise is only there so they can go to the police but she got Louise at 9pm Monday night I think. Oh I don't know even im confused. Some of jades pals kept coming in the box to try defend her, turns out her and letisha have been pals for 6 years it's not a tiktok thing. Scotty joined Letishas box and told her she was am embarrassment because this morning she had all this tea she wanted to spill now she's back tracking after making some serious allegations. Mj burns tried to make it all about her.

Oh and Cher denied ever mentioning the wain on live but apparently bens got screen recordings she'll expose today.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Aye well that's what Louise thinks she thinks everyone is blaming her and Rosie for basically sexually assaulting the kids because they are the ones need watching. I get why people are suspect of Rosie because she's the one who "jokes" about it often. But Louise is just a big idiot, it's nasty to accuse her. Maybe Rosie planted the seed when she said Louise stole Ts boxers to wear. But it was probably more like borrowed a clean pair.

I'm still not really sure what happened last night, seems like Rosie & Louise contacted Cher about the lives yesterday. About what English Jade & Letisha were saying. Cher decided to put everyone in a group chat to sort it out. Letisha seemed to say that Jade told her she heard the wain tell Rosie his bits were bleeding, Jade didn't say it and then Letisha tried to say it maybe came from Cher. Cher then showed Jade the screenshots and Jade realised that they weren't the messages she sent. It's either Letisha made them up by texting herself or Amy Glass said Jade had two phones. Jade never joined the live at all so it was hard to get what she was saying because she was still talking about it on the WhatsApp group and not the lives. Letisha was live laughing and joking about it. Rosie joined Chers live a couple of times but mostly wanted them to stop talking about it after a while and said they are keeping the wain off school & going to the police. Apparently what Jade over heard was Rosie saying I need to go my wains greeting, not I need to go his willy is bleeding. God I feel sick even writing that. Chers said she's happy to talk to the police. Rosie said Louise is only there so they can go to the police but she got Louise at 9pm Monday night I think. Oh I don't know even im confused. Some of jades pals kept coming in the box to try defend her, turns out her and letisha have been pals for 6 years it's not a tiktok thing. Scotty joined Letishas box and told her she was am embarrassment because this morning she had all this tea she wanted to spill now she's back tracking after making some serious allegations. Mj burns tried to make it all about her.

Oh and Cher denied ever mentioning the wain on live but apparently bens got screen recordings she'll expose today.
Nailed it 👌 lol bunch of absolute weapons

Surprised chers not up and on her 20th cuppa now

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Letit has just shown herself to be the sleekit wee witch that she is. Pals with someone for 6 yrs but is willing to chuck them under the bus to try stop herself getting the blame. That Jade is a weirdo as well. Mortified the 2 of them spend the weekend phoning Rosie 🙈

also embarrassing for Cher, hanging on their every last word with anything to do with Rosie. They are all needing to grow the duck up & get a hobbie 😂

Reactions: 11
Letit has just shown herself to be the sleekit wee witch that she is. Pals with someone for 6 yrs but is willing to chuck them under the bus to try stop herself getting the blame. That Jade is a weirdo as well. Mortified the 2 of them spend the weekend phoning Rosie 🙈

also embarrassing for Cher, hanging on their every last word with anything to do with Rosie. They are all needing to grow the duck up & get a hobbie 😂
Shes a poisonous wee 🐍 they both are throwing that tit about its lower than low all because u thought that's what u heard yas have created a tit storm and its blew up in both your faces

Reactions: 6
Mj burns tried to make it all about her.
This witch was so embarrassing. Yes she has her own trauma, but why does it have to be brought in to every situation?

I bet she can't even make it through a McDonalds Drive Thru without starting:

"What would I like? It's funny you mention that, i'd really like to have not endured 12 yrs of abuse from my biological father who is now in jail. I had to go to court and give evidence against him. I now run my own charity helping survivors of trauma. And i'd also like a big mac meal please."

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This witch was so embarrassing. Yes she has her own trauma, but why does it have to be brought in to every situation?

I bet she can't even make it through a McDonalds Drive Thru without starting:

"What would I like? It's funny you mention that, i'd really like to have not endured 12 yrs of abuse from my biological father who is now in jail. I had to go to court and give evidence against him. I now run my own charity helping survivors of trauma. And i'd also like a big mac meal please."

This has just made me actually cry, hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was kicking off on Danny’s live there, he’s telling folk Scottys nae life sits on tiktok day n night is skint uses it for gifts n is a wee fat wank🤣🤣🤣 scotty was raging in the comments threatening to log Danny out his account, then the live ended. He’s a wee sweetie wife that canny handle when folk say they don’t like him. Danny’s a bam but I like him , Scottys the ultimate Isa in about every cunts drama Rosies yesterday now Danny’s he’s a sad duck with nae life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was kicking off on Danny’s live there, he’s telling folk Scottys nae life sits on tiktok day n night is skint uses it for gifts n is a wee fat wank🤣🤣🤣 scotty was raging in the comments threatening to log Danny out his account, then the live ended. He’s a wee sweetie wife that canny handle when folk say they don’t like him. Danny’s a bam but I like him , Scottys the ultimate Isa in about every cunts drama Rosies yesterday now Danny’s he’s a sad duck with nae life
On ye go Danny boy 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
we’ll see how long this lasts!
cry me a bleeping river! Its her own fault. This is what happens when you are a devious wee 🐮

buckled 😂 pretty accurate description of what i imagine Scotty to be like 😂

• Haha
I feel so smug that everyone is now seeing letisha for what she is💀 we all called it here as soon as she reared her giant head! I still don’t have a clue what was going on last night but I think when the people at the centre (Jade & letisha) barely have a brain between them it makes it difficult to follow!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

As you were, tattlers.
so sorry for your loss, I can completely relate. Lost my Dad last year to cancer. We thought he was in hospital just for a bit of respite but sadly passed five days later. My mum passed suddenly three months later and I found it really difficult to cry, I just felt numb. You will surprise yourself with the strength that you have but you will get through this. Just take one day at a time ❤

• Heart
cry me a bleeping river! Its her own fault. This is what happens when you are a devious wee 🐮

buckled 😂 pretty accurate description of what i imagine Scotty to be like 😂
Same that’s what I picture him as, wearing his maws pink dressing gown & his bedroom floor covered in solid crusty wank socks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same that’s what I picture him as, wearing his maws pink dressing gown & his bedroom floor covered in solid crusty wank socks
its mental that so many lassies are into him. Who wants a man that sits on TT lives all day being the biggest tit stirrer 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.