Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @SayGoodnightGracie for the thread title.

ran out of space…should say place at the end of the title 😑😂

Read previous threads for recap please!

As you were….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes away for 20 min cos shes gettin another bag dropped off wae all the gifts shes been given. Imagine handing that hole money! Who feels sorry for her man. Am gawny go live for a gastric sleeve cos she makes me eat crisps

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes away for 20 min cos shes gettin another bag dropped off wae all the gifts shes been given. Imagine handing that hole money! Who feels sorry for her man. Am gawny go live for a gastric sleeve cos she makes me eat crisps
hack her account & go live on that & blame her like she just done with Louise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been a silent watcher of Rosie and came over from Mario thread but jeezuz tonight was something else. I did not expect that spectacular fall from grace so soon to be honest. Hated seeing T involved as that wasn't comfortable.

Reactions: 10
I've been a silent watcher of Rosie and came over from Mario thread but jeezuz tonight was something else. I did not expect that spectacular fall from grace so soon to be honest. Hated seeing T involved as that wasn't comfortable.
Dont be silent babes, get in aboot it. Here we gaaaaow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
this has been one of the many times she has lost it on live.

nothing will ever best the night her fat arse shattered Blancos cooker & “yer ugly as duck” down the phone 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
this has been one of the many times she has lost it on live.

nothing will ever best the night her fat arse shattered Blancos cooker & “yer ugly as duck” down the phone 😭
Ahhh memories.. i had to use my work phone to watch 2 lives at the one time 😂

• Haha
4D9CC4B4-02B9-4BF1-B1FD-E90EB6004A91.png

Someone dropped her £100 apparently. Sufferin Moses, man.

• Haha
  • Wow
A really want Louise to go live at least she’s funny n poor T isn’t in a house having to listen to it !

Reactions: 7
Dont be silent babes, get in aboot it. Here we gaaaaow
Don't worry lass I'll be posting lol. Started watching Chelsea a while ago too (going by your profile pic) but she was too much for me. Same old tit every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she live yet, av jst poured another gin (weans at ma maws no welfare check required) and i need to switch to the weans account cos AM BLOCKED

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm laying in bed way toothache id gladly get in the ring and let someone punch my fkn face right now 😒

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm laying in bed way toothache id gladly get in the ring and let someone punch my fkn face right now 😒
See if we aw gift ye, will ye expose yer dentist tae us (even though it’s no their fault)?

Seems tae be the way tit goes down nowadays hahahaha

She better come back on live, btw. I’m aff work for a week, this is the first I’ll be able tae watch it without clock watchin, knowing I should be sleepin hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will be waiting on her dial a booze/gram or sending more voice notes 😳 I’m off to bed I’ve got wains that a need to get up for school n am a moody witch in the morning 😆 sr any good bits if she comes bk on 🙌

Reactions: 6
See if we aw gift ye, will ye expose yer dentist tae us (even though it’s no their fault)?

Seems tae be the way tit goes down nowadays hahahaha

She better come back on live, btw. I’m aff work for a week, this is the first I’ll be able tae watch it without clock watchin, knowing I should be sleepin hahaha.
If uz gift me I'll punch my own tooth out 🤣🤣 ma dentist expecting me to hang off till the 22nd of this month before he can see me well he's getting gubbed and exposed lol ill phone for an appointment in morning that's if I've no took pliers to it by then 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Folk like that must get scammed and sponsor about 45 guide dogs
From the previous thread. Still catchin up, but aye, their hooses must be heavin wae stuffed animals. Snow leopards, pandas, gorillas, the full shebang.

Rockets man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am in the huff shes lied. Its been nearly an hour n shes still no back.. the real googly eyed pug wants to go to bed lol AM NO LEAVING
20220606_003557.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.