Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was maybe normal & chilled for him but there's nothing normal about being shipped off to someone your mum met through tiktoks gaff 😂
No I never meant that. I meant he had a glimpse into normal life. How life should be. 3 home cooked meals, normal bedtime and not having to worry your maw is steaming and on live being a dick

Reactions: 9
No I never meant that. I meant he had a glimpse into normal life. How life should be. 3 home cooked meals, normal bedtime and not having to worry your maw is steaming and on live being a dick
Nah I know i just meant in general he probably had a decent time but Rosie can't be just sending him to anyones house. Strangers more or less. He's lost more tiktok aunties and uncles than I can count.

Reactions: 8
From what I gather Jades annoyed that people new she had T when Rosie was struggling. But I thought everyone new that already? Cher told everyone that Rosie left T with Jade and never text her for days. Rosie said the other week her issue with Jade was after it all happened and Rosie ran into the water etc instead of Jade messaging her herself she made a group chat and tried to talk to Rosie about it that way. Then when Rosie never spoke they all continued to talk about it in the group chat. The thing is Kirsty and Stacey are friends in real life. They didn't meet on the app. The people she meets on the app aren't her friends. They aren't people she should be leaving her wain with either. Not that jades a dodgy person to leave a kid with or whatever you just don't leave your wain with someone you barely know.
As much as I think Frati is a bleeping fanny, she was probably genuinely trying to help and thinking she was doing the right thing.

but... she enabled her, and really continues to enable her by I assume not reporting that she literally ABANDONED her child with a stranger off of the internet and instead is pissed off people know about it? Get your priorities right.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m no exactly frati’s biggest fan but I can tell she’s a decent mum, she dotes over her wee boy. Rosie took the absolute bleep so I don’t blame her for no wanting anything to do with her anymore. Only person at fault here is Rosie as per , leaving her wean for days! Her social worker needs sacked! I think that Rosie puts on a different persona when speaking to any authorities and that in itself is scary. Compulsive liar that uses people for her own gain

Reactions: 13
Yeah, I agree as well that all this shouldn't be down to other people to sort out or fix or blamed on them. Its on Rosie.. but when it comes to children I don't care who you are, if it makes you a grass or fractures relationships we all have a responsibility to do the right thing and report anything that puts children at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, I agree as well that all this shouldn't be down to other people to sort out or fix or blamed on them. Its on Rosie.. but when it comes to children I don't care who you are, if it makes you a grass or fractures relationships we all have a responsibility to do the right thing and report anything that puts children at risk.
Totally agree 👏🏽 If her so called pals have ANY knowledge or proof they should go straight to the police , no threats about exposing them on social media. Be a decent human and report to the correct authorities! I know I certainly would n if that makes me a grass then so be it🤷🏼‍♀️
No such thing as grassin when it comes to weans

• Heart
From what I gather Jades annoyed that people new she had T when Rosie was struggling. But I thought everyone new that already? Cher told everyone that Rosie left T with Jade and never text her for days. Rosie said the other week her issue with Jade was after it all happened and Rosie ran into the water etc instead of Jade messaging her herself she made a group chat and tried to talk to Rosie about it that way. Then when Rosie never spoke they all continued to talk about it in the group chat. The thing is Kirsty and Stacey are friends in real life. They didn't meet on the app. The people she meets on the app aren't her friends. They aren't people she should be leaving her wain with either. Not that jades a dodgy person to leave a kid with or whatever you just don't leave your wain with someone you barely know.
I wouldn't leave my bairns with anyone off tik tok they're all mental ha ha Stacey would take them to Spain and leaved them, Rosie would put them in a taxi to nowhere, Chelsea would have them in an ambulance, Jean would have them at the Bingo, Cher would have them wired to the moon, Jade wouldn't be able to go out looking for them after 7pm and Tracy Foodbank would just absolutely terify them. Have I forgot to mention anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's getting to the stage that no one will want to help her. People need to stop asking 9thers to step in. How many peoples lives need turned upside down because of Rosie then she strolls off does what the duck she wants and others are left with fallout. If your texting someone to go help then don't. Just get up off your arse and do it yourself. Stop passing the buck for others to do. Rosie can't be helped by friends anymore , she's too far gone. Maybe have a look at her so called mods and supporters. They stayed to watch the live. Want to help Rosie? Starve her of the attention she craves, instead of blaming every bleep else except Rosie who is the main source of her own problems. Scares me how many women and men will bypass child neglect and abuse because they feel sorry for the mother. bleeping shocking! Her followers including the main man Ben all need to take some sort of blame. Cut her live when she's doing this.
Exactly she's a grown woman/'mother' in her bleeping thirties. It's her own responsibility to heal and behave like an adult. She relys too heavily on 'friends' to help her and its unfair to them in all honesty. She takes to take accountability and grow the duck up. Sometimes these types of people need cut off until they can behave appropriately or go no contact completely with them. She blames too much of her crappy behaviour on her mental health and that's a bleeping cop out. The majority if not all of us struggle ffs. Don't mean we can act like arseholes. She's a very calculated, dangerous, toxic person. I do hope for T sake and for hers she gets the right help. She clearly wasn't wanting to get sober, if she did it would be first on her priority but she's already planning drinks for her birthday in July and canny go a few days without it 🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Totally agree 👏🏽 If her so called pals have ANY knowledge or proof they should go straight to the police , no threats about exposing them on social media. Be a decent human and report to the correct authorities! I know I certainly would n if that makes me a grass then so be it🤷🏼‍♀️
No such thing as grassin when it comes to weans
💯 agree. When it's threats of exposing then its malicious. If someone is genuinely concerned then they need to inform relevant authorities. Who knows you may even be saving a life or a families life. But using
I wouldn't leave my bairns with anyone off tik tok they're all mental ha ha Stacey would take them to Spain and leaved them, Rosie would put them in a taxi to nowhere, Chelsea would have them in an ambulance, Jean would have them at the Bingo, Cher would have them wired to the moon, Jade wouldn't be able to go out looking for them after 7pm and Tracy Foodbank would just absolutely terify them. Have I forgot to mention anyone?
Big bro would have them all nice and tanned, scotty could drive them about terrorising drug addicts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Scotty said earlier well he was in a lassies box's that's been battered and people are threatening her wain now. Phoning the police when it involves wains doesn't make you a grass. So I dunno why the rest of them don't speak up. The same as when cher and Letit had "proof" about Rosie but wouldn't go to the police.

Reactions: 6
FYI Apparently Voldy has gossip about Rosie & Louise that she is going to spill on Chers live.

she said "Some of it involves kids so I can't mention that but i'll tell you everything else"

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Letit is on cherbears live saying she's got details on Rosie and Louise but taking ages to get in the box. 🙄 Can't stand the girl

• Haha
It's getting to the stage that no one will want to help her. People need to stop asking 9thers to step in. How many peoples lives need turned upside down because of Rosie then she strolls off does what the duck she wants and others are left with fallout. If your texting someone to go help then don't. Just get up off your arse and do it yourself. Stop passing the buck for others to do. Rosie can't be helped by friends anymore , she's too far gone. Maybe have a look at her so called mods and supporters. They stayed to watch the live. Want to help Rosie? Starve her of the attention she craves, instead of blaming every bleep else except Rosie who is the main source of her own problems. Scares me how many women and men will bypass child neglect and abuse because they feel sorry for the mother. bleeping shocking! Her followers including the main man Ben all need to take some sort of blame. Cut her live when she's doing this.
Totally agree with you there.
The people who were actual friends that she spent time with in real life are now nowhere to be seen.
I know we dont like to mention her but that wee Jean lady seemed to have been really really good to Bushbaws , treating her kindly , almost like a wee maw but i think she got scunnered with her shocking behaviour just like the rest of her pals.
The mods and enablers are so blinkered to her shitey ways , its actually sickening . Or do they actually fear her as they mustve seen the pure evil that spews out her when she thinks she has been slighted ? 🤔🤔🤔

Scottys a pure gossiping wee wumin he says what people want to hear then witches about them in others lives. He’s an Isa. Why the scheme maws sook up the arse of an irrelevant faceless account is beyond me .
Hope no news is good news with Rosie n she is behaving for the weans sake but I doubt it . I’d love to see how she interacts with the police and social services, I bet her personality and behaviour switches from absolute riot to nice caring mum, she is hoodwinking the authorities.

Reactions: 13
Scotty said earlier well he was in a lassies box's that's been battered and people are threatening her wain now. Phoning the police when it involves wains doesn't make you a grass. So I dunno why the rest of them don't speak up. The same as when cher and Letit had "proof" about Rosie but wouldn't go to the police.
Honestly all this “your a grass” is just scumbag behaviour and the people shouting about it are absolute pond life 🤣

Reactions: 10
Scottys a pure gossiping wee wumin he says what people want to hear then witches about them in others lives. He’s an Isa. Why the scheme maws sook up the arse of an irrelevant faceless account is beyond me .
Hope no news is good news with Rosie n she is behaving for the weans sake but I doubt it . I’d love to see how she interacts with the police and social services, I bet her personality and behaviour switches from absolute riot to nice caring mum, she is hoodwinking the authorities.
i love how saying "he's an isa" is just so scottish chuckling away at my desk here haha

• Haha
Also keep in mind that shes been caught talking absolute shite at least x3 before, so shes an unreliable source.

Honestly can't hack this sloth looking bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She posted a tik tok basically slagging off the hardworking nurses, can’t stand that woman.
Away and eat some fibre and do a shite in yer house ya cretin!
That really got on my diddies this morning ....theres fkn 22 patients ( at least ....just going on the beds we have in our place ) and probably only 2 or 3 trained nurses on shift ! Maybe take the bleeping laxatives that were prescribed for you in the first place Cherine and then you wouldnt be bitching about waiting for paracetamol and you could have a toley in comfort in yer ain bog hen 😡😡😡🤡....absolute clown of a lassie !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly man this is all about her, Letisha is the bleeping worst.

"Wait for the views to go up"
"I want to read what sluts are saying about me"

Mate, bleeping just say it or not.

Also, another thing.. They do realise they're just being tattle right now but on tiktok 😂 All these that hate gossiping and tattle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.