Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do yous think it is? I can't even remember them to be honest so they must have said nothing funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
It was the new gossgal/gossipgal account that used to fry my brain. They've gone quiet too. Sorry πŸ˜‚

P.S I think you get 2/3 warnings before a ban (I've got warnings).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys remember @crabit.arse?
View attachment 1331179

She showed up and was really active here for a wee while, loads of comments in a short space of time.

Then total silence. I wonder where she went? Or if she was somebody we talk about on here...
I was thinking about her the other day too, although she was quite new she seemed to know everything that was going on with the usual suspects

Who do yous think it is? I can't even remember them to be honest so they must have said nothing funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
It was the new gossgal/gossipgal account that used to fry my brain. They've gone quiet too. Sorry πŸ˜‚

I thought it was someone associated with Rosie.

Reactions: 6

From her name and the way she spoke, i'd guess she was an older Scottish woman.

From her constant need to be the main character, i'd say she probably has her own Tiktok account and posts there.

From her presence here on the Rosie threads, she's probably had previous with Rosie herself.

So who fits the bill there?

Magz Hunter, Jean the Wannabe, Cancer Janice. Any others?

From her constant need to be the main character, i'd say she probably has her own Tiktok account and posts there.

From her presence here on the Rosie threads, she's probably had previous with Rosie herself.

Why does this info have to come to light so late at night 😭 that’s me up late noo playing Scottish tiktok cluedo trying to work out who it is

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dee Double Bluffing

Looking at older posts, she says where she is from so it rules out Jean, not sure where the others are from tho.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, since I'm invested - @Bella2920 saw her profile on tiktok so I assume it's not anyone known or it would have been mentioned at the time.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ•΅πŸ•΅

Screenshot_20220610-002614_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Also, since I'm invested - @Bella2920 saw her profile on tiktok so I assume it's not anyone known or it would have been mentioned at the time.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ•΅πŸ•΅

View attachment 1331855
Oh ffs, I wish I wasn’t thick as shite and couldn’t actually remember πŸ˜‚ but you’re probably right I’d id have recognised the picture id have said! They were a bit weird seemed to know everything, not know anything and just be a bit full on

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs, I wish I wasn’t thick as shite and couldn’t actually remember πŸ˜‚ but you’re probably right I’d id have recognised the picture id have said! They were a bit weird seemed to know everything, not know anything and just be a bit full on
I remember the account. Looks to have 2 now, 1 has a profile pic of a lego batman 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did you see the message regarding new members to TL.They wont be allowed access to post on Tiktok forums, if you dont have access to post now you never will πŸ™‚.That should sort out the wee troublemakers

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did you see the message regarding new members to TL.They wont be allowed access to post on Tiktok forums, if you dont have access to post now you never will πŸ™‚.That should sort out the wee troublemakers
Thats what they get for trying to get on here and be trouble making wee witches πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't find this message anywhere! Can you point me towards it?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.