Rosie Bush #27 She’s out her face, the big disgrace, spreading her venom all over the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my man was like scotty I'd punch him till he came to his senses, there's nothing worse than a wee nosy Nora of a guy who has his nose in everyone's business. I like my man to be a man and not 98% a sweetie wife.

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, wrong thread... But what in the Blackfish is going on here?
Jesus 😳😳😳
She’ll be talking with a Jamaican accent next.
Looks well bloated, she’s a pretty lassie too, what a mess she’s made of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'in a minute, imma need a chinese meal that would feed six big folk,
cutting aboot in ma fake Yeezys giving TT the boak'
Choked on my dinner there n made the poor cat nearly shite itself ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i swear ive just peed a wee bit laughing at that . Bloody genius 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey lads, I need to get this off my chest. I’m not lookin for sympathy or anything and please don’t feel obligated to reply, i might not reply back if you do, I honestly don’t know. I just need to say/type it and here seems anonymous enough.

I would never post this on any of my socials, because I feel the vast majority that do are attention seeking and quite frankly it’s the furthest thing from my mind. I don’t want to have to deal with people I know and I certainly don’t want β€˜likes’ fs.

Anyway, I’ve put it off long enough, my mam died tonight. She had terminal cancer, but was doin ok up until four days ago n then she got drastically worse rapid. She passed away in my arms tonight, for that I’m grateful. Grateful that I got the chance to say goodbye and she wasn’t alone at the end.

I feel numb. I cried a little at the time, but held it back because my sister was there, thought it would all come out when I was alone, but nothing. It’s surreal.

I’ve just read this back and I’m cryin my eyes out. Like I said, nobody need reply to this, no one knows what to say and it never feels like enough, I just needed an outlet.

Rest in peace, mam. I love you.

As you were, tattlers.
I’m hear to listen if you ever want to express how you are feeling, life is utter tit at times and nothing will take away the pain we just learn to cope and deal with it 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Primms getting comments about black fishing on all her videos now… also from slowpokers dog who has said she’s disrespecting George Floyd’s memory and he’d be turning in his grave, that persons seriously needing to get a life though! Someone who reads here constant and runs back to TT

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Primms getting comments about black fishing on all her videos now… also from slowpokers dog who has said she’s disrespecting George Floyd’s memory and he’d be turning in his grave, that persons seriously needing to get a life though! Someone who reads here constant and runs back to TT
Slowpokers dog gets about fs . She deff is blackfishing though scheme heavy version of Jesy Nelson

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.