Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Rochelle posting how heartbroken she is watching the news about tier 4 from Dubai is quite possibly the most tone deaf thing I’ve seen for a while!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Sven

VIP Member
‘Mummy, why aren’t I on your Instagram page?’

‘Because, darling, I have lots of followers because of my job, and that means there would be lots of people we don’t know looking at you, and not everybody on the internet is a good person, and we want to keep you safe until you’re old enough to make your own decisions’

ta daaaaa

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Ummmm wonder what exactly Marvin means by this, are these clothes for blacks only I wonder?
Nobody says clothes are only for white people (not whites, mind) when we used to see ads with only white people in it?

Give it a rest. If you don’t understand why it’s so important and refreshing to see black people in a ad campaign that’s fine, but don’t make out it’s reverse racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I'm sick to death of these people & others constantly banging on about black people, she is always posting something highlighting blacks, before all this BLM shite I didn't see colour, now it's being shoved in our faces all day everyday, it's set race relations back 30yrs.

It's doing the opposite to what they hope it's doing, just stop!
How lucky you never saw colour. Some of us have had our colour differences highlighted our entire lives while other people lived in ignorant bliss.

Btw, saying that you don’t see colour is even worse as it means you don’t recognise the challenges and differences other races face.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Lilliepad

VIP Member
What's he saying?

Have you never seen blacks before in advertising? Why is this refreshing, because all of them are black?

Yes it's reverse racism, and its not needed.
Firstly, stop saying blacks. It’s black people.
Secondly, up until very recently, black people weren’t highlighted in advertising - they would either be in the back or not in copy at all. Source: have worked in the industry for years. Using black people in copy reflects the diverse country we live in. A bit like when Tesco did Ramadan ads - they make loads of money at that time, it’s important to show that they do cater to that community.

Racism is intrinsically when you discriminate against other people. One ad with sharply dressed black men isnt stopping white people from shopping at Next. Stop reaching.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Sarah W

Find it so bizarre how she wouldn't show her kids on social media and now she's posting photos of them in swimming costumes to her 2.1 million followers. There are some absolute sickos out there, I'm surprised she would expose them like this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

InstaLurk

Chatty Member
Is anyone going to tell her and Marvin that their house party lives that they keep throwing are really boring?
Ugh, why does she try so hard to look like a party girl? She’s 100% vanilla pretending to be rum and raisin.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Fridgepicker

I liked her, then she wrote a lovely heartfelt message saying how she’s not going to straighten her hair any more because her daughter asked why she doesn’t have princess hair like her mummy or something along those lines, she didn’t straighten it for a while, wrote a kids book about it, as soon as the book does well she straightens her hair again.. god I sound petty 😂 just made see through her

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Pinchme

VIP Member
Didn't realise there was a forum on these two.

I've been getting angrier by the day, especially with Rochelle, she just loves to flaunt their wealth, with the state of the world atm, people losing jobs, homes etc yet everyday its showing off more of what they have.

Now Marvin saying hands up if your loving life, well no Marvin right now there's probably not that many that are, 😡

The baby's cute but then so is every baby, he's been born into a world where he will never have to worry about jobs or money.

I just wish these people would stop being so selfish and think of others sometimes instead of themselves.

They are all so far up their own arses they don't give a 💩 about anyone else.

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I agree Rochelle so boring and also so are Frankie Bridge and Mollie King with their stupid TikTok beggars dances... and I used to love S Club Jnrs and The Sats🤣🤣🤣
I've long thought Mollie King is one of the blandest people in the music industry, Rochelle definitely also another. The Saturdays were truly just the blandest of girl groups in history.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Sunraged

If I was in a mortuary, and in need of some reminder that there is life out there as I'm surrounded by corpses, the last thing I'd want to rely on is watching Rochelle bloody Humes presenting The Hit like a Stepford wife with a malfunctioning human expression chip.

I'm sure somewhere in there was a belief that she and Marvin could become a power couple.

I've got more power in my old BT Mobile Phone that's been in my junk drawer since 1998.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Heybooboo

VIP Member
The most ridiculous nursery I’ve ever seen! It’s like delboys bedroom just more modern. Weird weird weird

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Poptart

VIP Member
I liked Rochelle until she sold her kids out when her kids toiletry line launched but made out it was because her eldest daughter was asking why she wasn't on the gram. Pull the other one, it's got #gifted bells on!

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
She triggers me and I really can’t put my finger on why that is,I wouldn’t say I like or dislike her but she definitely does a few things that bug me.

I assume we will see this baby from the moment it is born? Does anyone know what age her two girls are? Around 5 and 3?
I agree. I feel that she has a sense of privilege and entitlement about her but tries to make out that she’s just a normal working Mum when really, she is far from it.

Also, I’ve noticed since she went into isolation, she’s not had curly hair. I’m thinking her big, bouncy “natural” curls that she claims are so easy to achieve at home while flogging hair products, really require a professional hairdresser

• Wow

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
She's pretty inoffensive and I certainly don't dislike her but also someone who has done remarkably well on very little personality.

Reactions: 28

LeBlonde

She has certainly been very successful at transforming her image from Chinawhite stalking, footballer hunting, partner in crime of Danielle Lloyd, to super wholesome, nicey nice daytime tv presenter. Well played Rochelle. Danielle must be seething.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27