Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true she didn’t grow up with one of her sisters (the middle one)? They all look the spit of each other, I was surprised to find out they’ve got different dads - mum must have strong genes!

Is it true she didn’t grow up with one of her sisters (the middle one)? They all look the spit of each other, I was surprised to find out they’ve got different dads - mum must have strong genes!
They have the same dad I believe.
she grew up with her mum and the dad had the other two sisters with another woman.

Reactions: 5
So isolation is a treat apparently! Says princess Rochelle in her mansion with massive gardens not having to worry about going to work and risking her life. So out of touch and removed from reality.

Reactions: 23
I liked Rochelle until she sold her kids out when her kids toiletry line launched but made out it was because her eldest daughter was asking why she wasn't on the gram. Pull the other one, it's got #gifted bells on!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I liked Rochelle until she sold her kids out when her kids toiletry line launched but made out it was because her eldest daughter was asking why she wasn't on the gram. Pull the other one, it's got #gifted bells on!
Agreed! The real reason was so obvious that it was embarrassing for her to pretend otherwise.

Reactions: 11
So isolation is a treat apparently! Says princess Rochelle in her mansion with massive gardens not having to worry about going to work and risking her life. So out of touch and removed from reality.
Gifted a huge amount for her kids to be occupied too!

Reactions: 6
Is anyone going to tell her and Marvin that their house party lives that they keep throwing are really boring?
Ugh, why does she try so hard to look like a party girl? She’s 100% vanilla pretending to be rum and raisin.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I agree Rochelle so boring and also so are Frankie Bridge and Mollie King with their stupid TikTok beggars dances... and I used to love S Club Jnrs and The Sats🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I agree Rochelle so boring and also so are Frankie Bridge and Mollie King with their stupid TikTok beggars dances... and I used to love S Club Jnrs and The Sats🤣🤣🤣
I've long thought Mollie King is one of the blandest people in the music industry, Rochelle definitely also another. The Saturdays were truly just the blandest of girl groups in history.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've long thought Mollie King is one of the blandest people in the music industry, Rochelle definitely also another. The Saturdays were truly just the blandest of girl groups in history.
Yes they are all so vanilla but particularly her and her voice is so jarring and she’s just so boring. How she got the R1 gig I’ll never know

Reactions: 19
Seriously I can’t cope with any more Instagram pictures of people cradling their bumps! And I hate how she reposts people’s congratulations etc on to her stories,no one gives a duck about other people saying congrats ffs

Reactions: 15
Seriously I can’t cope with any more Instagram pictures of people cradling their bumps! And I hate how she reposts people’s congratulations etc on to her stories,no one gives a duck about other people saying congrats ffs
Ha - i like her, but this made me laugh.

It's a pet peeve of mine when people do this on birthdays and the like,

Reactions: 9
Ha - i like her, but this made me laugh.

It's a pet peeve of mine when people do this on birthdays and the like,
She triggers me and I really can’t put my finger on why that is,I wouldn’t say I like or dislike her but she definitely does a few things that bug me.

I assume we will see this baby from the moment it is born? Does anyone know what age her two girls are? Around 5 and 3?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.