Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts out this image of a perfect happy lifestyle and while she and Marvin may well be super happy and have a somewhat perfect life that’s not a reality for most people. She just does some off key things like wearing tracksuit bottoms but with a cute top and heels at the start of lockdown. Trying to be relatable but not relatable at all.

Reactions: 3
She really can’t dress can she. Just looked through her grid and not one of her outfits suits her age or flatters her figure.

Of all the dresses out there she wore this to BFA
I think she looks great, Ive seen a lot worse at awards evenings 🤣

Reactions: 7
She really can’t dress can she. Just looked through her grid and not one of her outfits suits her age or flatters her figure.

Of all the dresses out there she wore this to BFA
I don’t think this looks good on her and she isn’t exciting enough to pull off something that’s a bit out there

Reactions: 5
I think we need to be aware that she probably paid thousands for a stylist to come up with that look!
I'm not a fan

Reactions: 4
what I can’t get is how they know it’s a boy already? If it’s due in October she will only be around 3 months pregnant

Reactions: 1
If she has had a private scan to find of the sex then she shouldn’t have done with being in lockdown. Should only be essential scans carried out.

Reactions: 5
Big hello or ok spread planned! This baby won’t know about social media, so will they protect him and keep him private?

She has certainly been very successful at transforming her image from Chinawhite stalking, footballer hunting, partner in crime of Danielle Lloyd, to super wholesome, nicey nice daytime tv presenter. Well played Rochelle. Danielle must be seething.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think had the harmony test done,you can find out from this. Lucy meck had it done also and found out the sex early.

I think had the harmony test done,you can find out from this. Lucy meck had it done also and found out the sex early.
Yeah if you have the Harmony done, it tells you the sex whether you want to find out or not. Perhaps it's that?

Surprised they are doing them my brother and sis in law had their 3D scan cancelled.

She has certainly been very successful at transforming her image from Chinawhite stalking, footballer hunting, partner in crime of Danielle Lloyd, to super wholesome, nicey nice daytime tv presenter. Well played Rochelle. Danielle must be seething.
I remember the days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.