Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me she's changed alot I mean yea she has been stinking rich for a while but I don't know I liked the way she didn't showcase her kids on social media like its not the place to do it imo. Its like having the new baby was planned so she can suddenly be relevant (harsh and probably not true) and post all this mummy stuff because lets face it what else does she have money and nothing

Reactions: 14
The Wikipedia page for The Hit List doesn't mention them but I am pretty sure not long ago I read a interview where they own part of the rights of the format. So they have a decent music quiz (I enjoy it) that might get sold to dozens if not 100+ countries around the world to make them even richer and yet Rochelle feels the need to do sponsored posts. I also preferred her when the kids were allowed to grow up with privacy until they were old enough to decide for themselves.

Reactions: 7
its the showing off I can’t bear. It’s just constant! There’s a way of doing it without pissing people off and she doesn’t know how to do it. Even so, just reel it in for a bit whilst we get through this period of austerity. Most of her followers won’t be able to afford the stuff she buys.
They are all the same though these talentless reality ‘stars’ or women from an equally talentless girl band. Their dim followers asking them where they got such-and-such product, hoping to strut down the street showing off their wares on lemonade money, bankrupting themselves in the process. 🙄

But, that is what the likes of Rochelle and her ilk play upon.

I would actually love it if the curtain came down on the whole bloody lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm sick to death of these people & others constantly banging on about black people, she is always posting something highlighting blacks, before all this BLM shite I didn't see colour, now it's being shoved in our faces all day everyday, it's set race relations back 30yrs.

It's doing the opposite to what they hope it's doing, just stop!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Who would buy a child a coat with the brand all over the sleeves (especially one that chavy) and it looks like the older girl has faux (or real) leather trousers on.

Reactions: 11

Who would buy a child a coat with the brand all over the sleeves (especially one that chavy) and it looks like the older girl has faux (or real) leather trousers on.
Exactly, she is dressing them to show off, as she does with everything, look at me, look at us, look how much we have.
I thought the girls looked ridiculous, dressing them up in designer gear, it just doesn't look right on kids, all so showey , OTT look at me.

Reactions: 13
I find it a bit sad that now she’s sharing the children online paps can now take photos of them without blurring their faces, privacy completely gone.
also how set up does this day out look?! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Sorry is that a giant arse candle in the bathroom? 😂😂😂
Yes, and those ass candles are over £200 😲
For me she's changed alot I mean yea she has been stinking rich for a while but I don't know I liked the way she didn't showcase her kids on social media like its not the place to do it imo. Its like having the new baby was planned so she can suddenly be relevant (harsh and probably not true) and post all this mummy stuff because lets face it what else does she have money and nothing
Seems to be the "in thing" for influencers just now = have a baby l. Brings them content & engagement and many freebies/gifts.

Reactions: 5
I find it odd that a celeb family would, during a pandemic prefer to sit on a park bench and eat pizza than spend time at home, safe with their family away from the paps. Rochelle definitely courts publicity now which is worlds apart from how she was with the girls when they were small. Very strange

Reactions: 24

Trousers are faux leather from Zara, my daughter has them

Reactions: 1
I'm sick to death of these people & others constantly banging on about black people, she is always posting something highlighting blacks, before all this BLM shite I didn't see colour, now it's being shoved in our faces all day everyday, it's set race relations back 30yrs.

It's doing the opposite to what they hope it's doing, just stop!
How lucky you never saw colour. Some of us have had our colour differences highlighted our entire lives while other people lived in ignorant bliss.

Btw, saying that you don’t see colour is even worse as it means you don’t recognise the challenges and differences other races face.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
A family outing to Hampstead Heath and the older girl looks like she is smiling straight into the camera of the paps. They tip them off don’t they? Mind you, they end up slumming it on a bench eating pizzas. 🤣 I bet that riled her. 🤣

They always want to stand out wherever they go, their clothes reflect that.

Now I know those two are a bit Mr and Mrs Bland and Very Bland, but Marvin always came across as being a fairly decent guy, like he would never do anything to rock the boat. So stories of him cheating do surprise me. But then again you never really know what goes on behind closed doors. The quiet ones are usually the worst.

Reactions: 10
This was on the daily mail comments about Marvin...
Yes!! I have no more tea to add to this but I remember a friend telling me about this quite a while ago but I'd forgotten about it until now!
It is definitely true as my friend is friends with the woman in question. I'm pretty sure there was a second phone at one point for a brief moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.