Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell her tv personality is fake her ig tells the real story look at me im stinking rich

Reactions: 8
The fact a thirtysomething woman is flaunting a label in any given opportunity says she is trying to prove something to someone. It’s really bizarre.

Reactions: 11
Has she taken the “only £500” post down now? She is such a gormless idiot. Absolute chav. Herself and her husband are stealing a living. Not a brain cell or a bit of charisma between them. Two new money bellends who think being clothed head to toe in labels makes you classy. Thick as pig tit the pair of them
Perfume pics still there but she's taken the "ONLY £500" off. She really is disgusting isn't she🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Perfume pics still there but she's taken the "ONLY £500" off. She really is disgusting isn't she🤢🤢🤢
Ooh no I put the 'only £500.00 on her pic 😂
Just to let you all know just how affordable (not) it is.
Sorry if I confused anyone,

Just to post a pic of bloody holiday purfume, knowing how much it cost is just suck, especially now with people losing jobs and struggling. No need to post a pic, she is a self centered, greedy narsassist, just horrible.

Reactions: 4
Her stories just now... her eldest daughters hair is straight just like Rochelle’s.... having a daughter with similar textured hair to her it’s going to get ruined.. it makes me sad to see it as clearly she wants to copy her mum. Rochelle said it upset her when her daughter asked why isn’t our hair the same hence Rochelle having her hair curly for a while then promoting her book 🙄

Reactions: 8
Her stories just now... her eldest daughters hair is straight just like Rochelle’s.... having a daughter with similar textured hair to her it’s going to get ruined.. it makes me sad to see it as clearly she wants to copy her mum. Rochelle said it upset her when her daughter asked why isn’t our hair the same hence Rochelle having her hair curly for a while then promoting her book 🙄
My daughter is blonde and I’m a brunette but I wouldn’t dye my child’s hair to match mine. She’s such an idiot. Rather than explain we are all different and love your curls at this young age ....

Has she taken the “only £500” post down now? She is such a gormless idiot. Absolute chav. Herself and her husband are stealing a living. Not a brain cell or a bit of charisma between them. Two new money bellends who think being clothed head to toe in labels makes you classy. Thick as pig tit the pair of them
Love it! haa! 😂 If there was an award for the most insults in one post your post would win it by a country mile :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here we go now she’s going to dine out on the fact her daughter needs glasses... Rochelle I hate to tell you thousands of children wear glasses including my two 🙄

Reactions: 7
Here we go now she’s going to dine out on the fact her daughter needs glasses... Rochelle I hate to tell you thousands of children wear glasses including my two 🙄
Her mind will be doing over time thinking up ideas on how she can make some money out of it. Range of glasses? Book? The possibilities are endless.

Reactions: 16
Her little girl now needs glasses, so she is making a big thing out of this now. Saying how hard it is being a parent because she missed the signs that her daughter was telling her about her eyes.

Not hard for her having everything at her fingertips.

She is such a patronising twit.

Reactions: 9
Please can someone advise how on earth these two dimwits have their own tv show? I just don’t understand how she’s on television with that voice.

Reactions: 12
Please can someone advise how on earth these two dimwits have their own tv show? I just don’t understand how she’s on television with that voice.
They created the format I believe, or at least have some ownership rights to the format to get themselves on their own show.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.