Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised there's not an existing thread on Rochelle. Sorry if I've missed it.

I've always respected that she didn't post her kids. Obviously this week it's all changed because her eldest was asking why she's not on social media.
I think it's more likely that now that she's started her family cosmetics account she wants to appear relatable, so she's trying to be more open with her family. I think it's a shame.
Her and Marvin seem a nice couple. I do hope they don't go down the family vlogger route! Her sister is currently on Love Island.

Reactions: 26
Seemed strange that she showed her kids to the world near the release of her new product line 🤔
I’ve always quite liked her and Marvin but if tattles taught me anything, this seems a bit fishy

Reactions: 23
I don’t think she’s a very good interviewer / presenter but seems pretty harmless. Her and Marvin seemed to be on everything at one point. Glad it’s not as bad now

Reactions: 16
I used to really like her, and the fact she kept her children private. I just find her really braggy now and annoying that she has to share every inch of her life!!

Reactions: 19
I used to really like her, and the fact she kept her children private. I just find her really braggy now and annoying that she has to share every inch of her life!!
Exactly this! Even if I dislike a celeb I have massive respect for those in the public eye who chose to keep their kids identities private and off of social media.

Reactions: 14
Exactly this! Even if I dislike a celeb I have massive respect for those in the public eye who chose to keep their kids identities private and off of social media.
I always admired Kate Moss so much for that. She never EVER used her daughter as a promotional tool. On the rare occasions that Lila was photographed as a child, her face was always blurred out in the media.
Kate allowed her to have a normal childhood instead of using her in order to further her own career.
It's only now that she's 17 and almost an adult herself that she's seen in the media and this is obviously her own choice.

Always surprised by how much work Rochelle gets,she seems to be everywhere ffs. Very disappointing about her showing her kids after so many years of not doing it-if we start getting cheesy family vlogs I will vomit-I always find them a bit too sickly sweet and ‘perfect’-there’s bound to be some cobwebs floating about. She certainly isn’t the worst in the world but I do find her quite irritating

edit to add that in her insta post her daughter was asking why she wasn’t featured and they didn’t really have an answer?that is such a bleeping cop out-just admit you are like all the rest and using your kids for engagement and promo-very disappointing.

Reactions: 16
I just don’t think she is a very good presenter, I find her quite wooden, same with Marvin as well actually. They do a BBC show called The Hit List, and for a married couple they seem quite lacking in on screen chemistry. Whether that is because they are trying to rigidly stick to the script/autocue rather than have a bit of natural banter off script I don’t know. But i find them awkward presenting together on that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She is such a bad presenter. There are so many better presenters who don't get used as much as her. Her face fits that's all, not her talent for sure.

Reactions: 21
Yes, I think the gigs she gets are definitely because her face fits and her "2 kids, married to a fellow pop star" image is palatable to the masses...
I don't get why she couldn't just tell her children that she was protecting them by not putting their pictures online. Plenty of other things children just have to do/not do without fully understanding the reasons behind it.
But, yes, definitely seen what exposing the children has done for Giovanna Fletcher and the like and decided she wanted a slice of that pie!

Reactions: 10
She's pretty inoffensive and I certainly don't dislike her but also someone who has done remarkably well on very little personality.

Reactions: 28
Rochelle and Marvin seem lovely and as someone else said inoffensive but I find them so boring and wooden! They just don't have much personality between them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I don't know why new look and m&s blow so much money trying to use her to flog stuff. Both of their marketing departments need better people running them.

Reactions: 8
I don't like her. We've been in the audience for Ninja Warrior 3 times. Ben Shephard and Chris Kamara are great with the crowd and interact even giving the occasional high 5 if you're lucky enough to be near the front. Rochelle always just sat on her phone in between takes and had a face like a slapped arse. Just gave off a bad vibe

• Wow
  • Haha
I quite like Rochelle. She has done pretty well since S Club Juniors/8 and The Saturdays. Did anyone else love S Club Juniors? Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I quite like Rochelle. She has done pretty well since S Club Juniors/8 and The Saturdays. Did anyone else love S Club Juniors? Haha.
Automatic hiiiiiigh! I really fancied Calvin (I think that was his name lol)

to be fair the Saturdays had some great songs as well lol. I wouldn’t say I dislike Rochelle as such but her success does surprise me and she can be so extra sometimes in terms of things such as her kids parties (E.g. the pamper sleepover her little girl had-really cute but so ott)

Reactions: 7
I don’t actively like or dislike her she’s just ‘there’ for me.Its just her suddenly putting her kids online after years of protecting their identities has rubbed me up the wrong way.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.