Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understand food companies gifting food to people that don’t actually need it....it actually puts me off of companies, there are so many people who would benefit from extra food...not Rochelle!
Gifting food to the woman who a few weeks ago was trying to work out how to help hungry children.... ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I never understand food companies gifting food to people that don’t actually need it....it actually puts me off of companies, there are so many people who would benefit from extra food...not Rochelle!
It is sickening. 😩

Reactions: 3
And when the receiver then keeps the food rather than donating it. 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Gifting food to the woman who a few weeks ago was trying to work out how to help hungry children.... ridiculous
She never did say what she done to help, maybe she's still thinking, 🤷‍♀️ or maybe it was just another bandwagon jumped on, 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It is revolting how she’s kept that and not thought to donate it. It was a lot of food as well, far too much for just her, Marv and the girls. I bet half of it went into the bin.

Their messages about getting the new iPhone 🤢🙄
Yes! So very strange why you would share that conversation, it’s so narc-y! She’s perhaps on the beg for a pair of free iPhones. I don’t know anyone who lusts after a new iPhone. Posting that to Insta is so so weird. And tone deaf in the current climate 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
More free food for the greedy Hulmes household, it will look nice in her pantry though, so all's well with the world.

How's that feed hungry kids coming along Roch.......

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I watched their programme the hit list last night. She has the personality and charisma of a dead fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched their programme the hit list last night. She has the personality and charisma of a dead fish.
They were good when it first came out but does feel like a ooh look us all happy and married more like so insecure you need to spend every waking minute together

Reactions: 3
If I was in a mortuary, and in need of some reminder that there is life out there as I'm surrounded by corpses, the last thing I'd want to rely on is watching Rochelle bloody Humes presenting The Hit like a Stepford wife with a malfunctioning human expression chip.

I'm sure somewhere in there was a belief that she and Marvin could become a power couple.

I've got more power in my old BT Mobile Phone that's been in my junk drawer since 1998.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't understand why they've gone from not showing the kids faces at all to suddenly showing their son in the bath, they clearly don't care anymore now that they've realised how lucrative it is to show the kids 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't understand why they've gone from not showing the kids faces at all to suddenly showing their son in the bath, they clearly don't care anymore now that they've realised how lucrative it is to show the kids 🙄
I really don't get why people feel the need to share their kids with the world 😕 I've said before and think they had the third to build interest in them again

Reactions: 13
She’s done an ad for a curl kit for your hair that she’s put together but in the story her hair is straight... at least use the bloody products you want us to buy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
both of them are SO DULL. Marvin and his 'OK guyzzzzz' and Rochelle and her strange half laughing way of talking. I just don't get it! I'm sure they wouldn't have got the presenting gig if they hadn't come up with the idea for the show...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.