Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I bet Rochelle is so secretly annoyed. I don’t know if anyone knows Frankie’s sister, Tori? She has had multiple miscarriages and has really struggled to have a baby, well on Friday she gave birth to twin boys 😍💙 and has announced it this morning. Rochelle followed her on Instagram (that’s how I actually found her, then realised she was Frankie’s sister) however I’ve just checked and Rochelle has unfollowed her 😂 she must be fuming that her baby news isn’t actually the best around this week.
I follow Tor, Frankie sister and am so happy she’s had her babies! She’s been so open and honest about her miscarriages and she’s had a few complications this pregnancy too so glad everything is ok! I actually think that maybe Frankie and Rochelle don’t get on that well, They don’t seem to interact with each other that much. Even when Rochelle announced her pregnancy it was just a like from Frankie, no comment or anything and Frankie seems much more friendly towards the other saturdays and old s club junior boys. I really like Frankie and think she is open and honest with her mental health. She has actually stopped using filters and doesn’t do many ads

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If you count back in weeks from when she announced, you pretty much get to the date that they started showing pictures of their kids on Instagram. It’s like they found out they were pregnant and wanted to start showing their kids so it would be the norm when the new baby came, as it was obvious how lucrative it would be for them. Shame on them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Tinybelle24

I bet Rochelle is so secretly annoyed. I don’t know if anyone knows Frankie’s sister, Tori? She has had multiple miscarriages and has really struggled to have a baby, well on Friday she gave birth to twin boys 😍💙 and has announced it this morning. Rochelle followed her on Instagram (that’s how I actually found her, then realised she was Frankie’s sister) however I’ve just checked and Rochelle has unfollowed her 😂 she must be fuming that her baby news isn’t actually the best around this week.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Notsurereally

I'm surprised there's not an existing thread on Rochelle. Sorry if I've missed it.

I've always respected that she didn't post her kids. Obviously this week it's all changed because her eldest was asking why she's not on social media.
I think it's more likely that now that she's started her family cosmetics account she wants to appear relatable, so she's trying to be more open with her family. I think it's a shame.
Her and Marvin seem a nice couple. I do hope they don't go down the family vlogger route! Her sister is currently on Love Island.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
When it comes to bragging, designer labels, holidays, handbags, anything, they are all the same. They try and dress it up to make out it is purely for their ‘fans’ but we know they just cannot help but gloat.

Chavvy scum the lot of them...add talentless too. 🤣

Suggestion for a new thread:

Rochelle Humes gives off bragging fumes, teach this Chav how to read the room! 🤣

• Haha

Sp20191

VIP Member
I just can’t believe she’s bragging, at a time when lots of the country are literally on their arses, some unable to provide food (thought you wanted to help those Rochelle?!) for their children, struggling with their mental health, during a ducking pandemic....to top it all off she’s taken a tiny newborn baby on a plane....I honestly despair with some people!

READ THE BLOODY ROOM ROCHELLE!

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Pickminy

Rochelle and Marvin seem lovely and as someone else said inoffensive but I find them so boring and wooden! They just don't have much personality between them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I find it odd that a celeb family would, during a pandemic prefer to sit on a park bench and eat pizza than spend time at home, safe with their family away from the paps. Rochelle definitely courts publicity now which is worlds apart from how she was with the girls when they were small. Very strange

sephylily

VIP Member
I meant delicious as in cute? It's a pretty common term where I am. Lol the hostility in this thread is hilarious. Wasn't aware you had to be be spitting vitriol every post to talk about someone on a thread. Saddddd

MancMum

am I right in thinking she already knew it was a boy when she did the pregnancy reveal? However saved that information for a week later to drag out the news with the Easter video of her kids? Wow imagine every bit of your life being staged for social media 😬

Fanaff

VIP Member
I find the M&S adverts with her, Emma Willis, Amanda Holden and Paddy Mcguiness the most annoying thing ever. They all come across as so smug and fake. So cringe

Popper

VIP Member
So isolation is a treat apparently! Says princess Rochelle in her mansion with massive gardens not having to worry about going to work and risking her life. So out of touch and removed from reality.

Reactions: 23

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I only hope their girls don't even search back through their parents social media and see their Dad gloating about a boy as if it is the holy grail of being a father.

I find it very irksome after having a stillborn baby - I didn't care what sex our children were as long as they were healthy and born alive.

• Heart

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Rochelle is an easy choice for companies that want to up their diversity. She's had extensive media training, been inside the showbiz industry and is scandal free. I can see why she gets so many gigs despite not being very good. I would never dare to say this IRL but it's what I think. She's a safe and easy choice.

KittenKaboodle

Maybe this is the real reason for baby 3 then ; bandaid. Wow I’m shocked as he doesn’t come across as the type. But there you go I guess!
And maybe that is why she's so much more braggy lately?🤔 If you're really that happy and content with your family life you wouldn't feel the need to tell everyone every bloody 5 minutes...methinks the lady doth protest too much. Who she trying to convince??

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I don't like her. We've been in the audience for Ninja Warrior 3 times. Ben Shephard and Chris Kamara are great with the crowd and interact even giving the occasional high 5 if you're lucky enough to be near the front. Rochelle always just sat on her phone in between takes and had a face like a slapped arse. Just gave off a bad vibe

• Wow
  • Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Exactly this! Even if I dislike a celeb I have massive respect for those in the public eye who chose to keep their kids identities private and off of social media.
I always admired Kate Moss so much for that. She never EVER used her daughter as a promotional tool. On the rare occasions that Lila was photographed as a child, her face was always blurred out in the media.
Kate allowed her to have a normal childhood instead of using her in order to further her own career.
It's only now that she's 17 and almost an adult herself that she's seen in the media and this is obviously her own choice.

Dina2Dina

Her comment... breast is best. She is only a couple weeks in. I get so annoyed. What is with celebs and sharing everything. We get it, you're giving BF a go. I BF so it's not a hurtful subject for me, more just upsetting that she uses that term. Just feed your baby and no need to share this.