Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how much £££ it’s set her back, cesarean at the Portland is £7.5k plus anaesthetic fees, £1k per night stay in a standard room etc. Probably why they were doing their hit list promo 😂
Don't worry, little Blake will have made her that back in no time

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet Rochelle is so secretly annoyed. I don’t know if anyone knows Frankie’s sister, Tori? She has had multiple miscarriages and has really struggled to have a baby, well on Friday she gave birth to twin boys 😍💙 and has announced it this morning. Rochelle followed her on Instagram (that’s how I actually found her, then realised she was Frankie’s sister) however I’ve just checked and Rochelle has unfollowed her 😂 she must be fuming that her baby news isn’t actually the best around this week.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet Rochelle is so secretly annoyed. I don’t know if anyone knows Frankie’s sister, Tori? She has had multiple miscarriages and has really struggled to have a baby, well on Friday she gave birth to twin boys 😍💙 and has announced it this morning. Rochelle followed her on Instagram (that’s how I actually found her, then realised she was Frankie’s sister) however I’ve just checked and Rochelle has unfollowed her 😂 she must be fuming that her baby news isn’t actually the best around this week.
I follow Tor, Frankie sister and am so happy she’s had her babies! She’s been so open and honest about her miscarriages and she’s had a few complications this pregnancy too so glad everything is ok! I actually think that maybe Frankie and Rochelle don’t get on that well, They don’t seem to interact with each other that much. Even when Rochelle announced her pregnancy it was just a like from Frankie, no comment or anything and Frankie seems much more friendly towards the other saturdays and old s club junior boys. I really like Frankie and think she is open and honest with her mental health. She has actually stopped using filters and doesn’t do many ads

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Bet Vicky Peckham isn't happy with the name choice, after all Hampton is a more upmarket part of New York than Brooklyn will ever be :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That poor boy hasn't even been graced a small amount of privacy. At least the girls enjoyed their first few years without being cash cows.

Reactions: 7
I follow Tor, Frankie sister and am so happy she’s had her babies! She’s been so open and honest about her miscarriages and she’s had a few complications this pregnancy too so glad everything is ok! I actually think that maybe Frankie and Rochelle don’t get on that well, They don’t seem to interact with each other that much. Even when Rochelle announced her pregnancy it was just a like from Frankie, no comment or anything and Frankie seems much more friendly towards the other saturdays and old s club junior boys. I really like Frankie and think she is open and honest with her mental health. She has actually stopped using filters and doesn’t do many ads
I quite like Frankie. She seems much more down to earth than Rochelle

Reactions: 16
Didn't realise there was a forum on these two.

I've been getting angrier by the day, especially with Rochelle, she just loves to flaunt their wealth, with the state of the world atm, people losing jobs, homes etc yet everyday its showing off more of what they have.

Now Marvin saying hands up if your loving life, well no Marvin right now there's probably not that many that are, 😡

The baby's cute but then so is every baby, he's been born into a world where he will never have to worry about jobs or money.

I just wish these people would stop being so selfish and think of others sometimes instead of themselves.

They are all so far up their own arses they don't give a 💩 about anyone else.

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Didn't realise there was a forum on these two.

I've been getting angrier by the day, especially with Rochelle, she just loves to flaunt their wealth, with the state of the world atm, people losing jobs, homes etc yet everyday its showing off more of what they have.

Now Marvin saying hands up if your loving life, well no Marvin right now there's probably not that many that are, 😡

The baby's cute but then so is every baby, he's been born into a world where he will never have to worry about jobs or money.

I just wish these people would stop being so selfish and think of others sometimes instead of themselves.

They are all so far up their own arses they don't give a 💩 about anyone else.

Rant over.
I went off her when she constantly went on about growing up in poverty yet her Uncle is Paul Ince and he helped them as her mum is his sister!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.