Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She triggers me and I really can’t put my finger on why that is,I wouldn’t say I like or dislike her but she definitely does a few things that bug me.

I assume we will see this baby from the moment it is born? Does anyone know what age her two girls are? Around 5 and 3?
I agree. I feel that she has a sense of privilege and entitlement about her but tries to make out that she’s just a normal working Mum when really, she is far from it.

Also, I’ve noticed since she went into isolation, she’s not had curly hair. I’m thinking her big, bouncy “natural” curls that she claims are so easy to achieve at home while flogging hair products, really require a professional hairdresser

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m also shocked. Didn’t expect that, thought they’d stick at two. But congratulations to them. Though she will put Lydia and Lucy in the shade with all the going on about it.

Reactions: 4
It’s funny how she didn’t announce Valentina till she was at least 6 months pregnant (and didn’t show her kids on social media) but now she’s sharing them she’s announced at 3 months. #gifted #ad incoming.

I am happy for them though, I did expect this & imagined they'd have more kids, they seem to genuinely love being parents.

Reactions: 13
Did she really say that the announcement flatlay was created by a company??? Is she above putting a few letters on a board and putting a few twigs and accessories around it?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This Coco product thing. She knew it would only have legs if she got her own kids to help promote it.

Reactions: 7
Did she really say that the announcement flatlay was created by a company??? Is she above putting a few letters on a board and putting a few twigs and accessories around it?
🤣 I know, more money than sense. I thought with being a superstar stylist on This Morning, she would have been more than qualified to through a few letters on a board and scatter some twigs around it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣 I know, more money than sense. I thought with being a superstar stylist on This Morning, she would have been more than qualified to through a few letters on a board and scatter some twigs around it.
I have some ABC magnets on my fridge, could have made a lovely announcement for her for half the price, with the added bonus of baked beans stains!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is really cringe that she paid for that-any moron could do that! She makes out she is so creative with all her parties and stuff but is very much just throwing money at things

Reactions: 9
If you count back in weeks from when she announced, you pretty much get to the date that they started showing pictures of their kids on Instagram. It’s like they found out they were pregnant and wanted to start showing their kids so it would be the norm when the new baby came, as it was obvious how lucrative it would be for them. Shame on them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If you count back in weeks from when she announced, you pretty much get to the date that they started showing pictures of their kids on Instagram. It’s like they found out they were pregnant and wanted to start showing their kids so it would be the norm when the new baby came, as it was obvious how lucrative it would be for them. Shame on them.
Didn’t even think about this - excellent point. Low level celebrities seem to use babies to get more attention and flog yet more crap. I seem to think as well that Rochelle is getting more attention now with jobs on This Morning etc than she was when she had her first two kids. So capitalising on that.

Reactions: 11
How gross is this?! At least the other two girls got a few years of anonymity-we will know if every tit,vomit and milestone of this one. Yawn.

Reactions: 9
FGS she was on TM talking about it. Your not the first person to be pregnant get over yourself you low rent celeb.

Reactions: 13
Wow! Definitely lucrative. Great example of greed. They don’t need the money do they.

Reactions: 5
I think that what makes Rochelle so unlikeable for some and what they can’t put their finger on (I seen a few people here say it as well as people I know) is that she’s got a bit of an identity crisis going on. She doesn’t really know who she is herself and puts out all these different personas so we find it hard to relate to any one of the many facets.

She’s also got major stage school syndrome.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely.

I always found it bizarre that she became one of the most successful of the s club juniors as she didn’t have the best voice of the group. Daisy & Stacey both had better voices but aren’t really in the limelight anymore (but are both married to footballers).

I find Stacey really likeable as she seems quite down to earth and unaffected. I’m also a fan of Frankie as she admits everything isn’t always perfect and is honest about her battles with her mental health.

I just find Rochelle a bit sickly sweet. I don’t dislike her but I wouldn’t say I was a fan.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.