Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot understand the comments from people, all gushing over them, just why?? Are peoples lives that shallow that they think this pair are
"couple goals" 🤮
"power couple" 🤮
"stunning couple" 🤮
One even wants to go to Dubai just to see them, sad sad people. 🙄
WTAF people need to get a life.they are pathetic, live your own life and stop looking to fake, lying z listers, I just do not get it and never will.

I see them as a wealthy, privaledged , narsassist pair, whose life is not what they portray on insta. As has been said on here Marvin has dipped his wick elsewhere over the years, and for all we know, still is.

People are so brainwashed by fame.
They seem to adore these people who they don't know, and never will, it's crazy.
It always amazes me how sycophantic people are with their comments! 🤣🤣 The likes of Rochelle, Billie, Sam and all the other reality no-marks are probably laughing at their little tribe of fans. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They usually go away over the whole Christmas period don’t they? I think they’ll fly to the Maldives in a few days as it’s a long time to spend in Dubai. I imagine it was a better option to stay in Dubai instead of doing the whole travel there with a newborn

Reactions: 2
Looks like there’s no Covid in Dubai. Her daughter being held by the salt bae dude. Really? Why?

Reactions: 17
Non Covid times I don’t want some random guy holding my daughter thanks

Reactions: 22
Find it so bizarre how she wouldn't show her kids on social media and now she's posting photos of them in swimming costumes to her 2.1 million followers. There are some absolute sickos out there, I'm surprised she would expose them like this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Find it so bizarre how she wouldn't show her kids on social media and now she's posting photos of them in swimming costumes to her 2.1 million followers. There are some absolute sickos out there, I'm surprised she would expose them like this.
Exactly what I was about to post. I mean, lovely kids but there will be some followers who are less savoury characters following her. It’s VERY unnerving! She is totally irresponsible. Why is she not protecting her own children? Of course everyone here is a troll so what would we know right. It’s her job to protect her kids but she’s lost it. Disgusting.

Reactions: 13
I can never understand why anyone puts their children on social media.

Reactions: 5
Rochelle posting how heartbroken she is watching the news about tier 4 from Dubai is quite possibly the most tone deaf thing I’ve seen for a while!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Flaunting her expensive clothes and holiday all over social media while so many people are suffering is just disgusting. ITV and any other companies who employ her should take note and reconsider having such a show off presenting their shows. Can she not just go on holiday quietly? No, she’s got to show off how much money she had and how much she doesn’t give a tit about anyone else. And the 4am sympathy post 🤣 READ THE ROOM!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Awww how lovely Rochelle is heartbroken about teir 4 and loves us all, how thoughtful 😡
Must of been a thought that lasted as long as it took her to post the comment.
Wonder if she will still feel heartbroken a bit later when she posts sitting on the sunlounger drinking cocktails & eating the best food money can buy, somehow I think not.

She is such a narsassist witch.

Reactions: 13
Oh wow Rochelle !! I’m having so self isolate until I can get tested for covid and my husband then dosent get paid to pay the bills....piss off

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Pictures of her kids in swimwear have been removed from the grid. She reads here!!!!

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t read properly otherwise she would read the room and stop bragging when half the country has gone to tit less than 24 hours ago.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.