Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Seemed strange that she showed her kids to the world near the release of her new product line 🤔
I’ve always quite liked her and Marvin but if tattles taught me anything, this seems a bit fishy

Reactions: 23

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I just don’t think she is a very good presenter, I find her quite wooden, same with Marvin as well actually. They do a BBC show called The Hit List, and for a married couple they seem quite lacking in on screen chemistry. Whether that is because they are trying to rigidly stick to the script/autocue rather than have a bit of natural banter off script I don’t know. But i find them awkward presenting together on that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Conveniently just before she announced she was pregnant again too and just as she was launching her boots range! It’s all so transparent she must really think we are all stupid! If her child really did ask her why she wasn’t being shown on social media, surely Rochelle would simply explain to her the reasons why they had decided not to show her?! I would not suddenly start broadcasting my child to millions of people just because they had asked to be shown!

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I quite like Rochelle. She has done pretty well since S Club Juniors/8 and The Saturdays. Did anyone else love S Club Juniors? Haha.

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
It says ‘whilst we all adjust and adapt to the new regulations, may we respectfully ask that you do not post photos on social media’

Which she posted on social media 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Children (esp babies) is designer gear is a pet peeve of mine, I find it soooo cringe and tacky.

She just screams chav with money.

the saying money can’t buy you class has never been more true than when it comes to Rochelle.

• Heart

Loopy83

VIP Member
She is such a bad presenter. There are so many better presenters who don't get used as much as her. Her face fits that's all, not her talent for sure.

Reactions: 21

Sp20191

VIP Member
Aren't they normally though?

It's not stopping white men buying, but it's not helping either, have a look at Jd, Size etc 95% of models are now black, everyone jumping on the BLM bandwagon, everyone scared incase they get called racist.

Of course there should always be Black, Brown, White, Asian but my point is since BLM everyone is going overboard representing the minority while the majority are told to shut up because it's racist.

For Marv to say what he did I see as racist. But because it's said by a black man about black men it's absolutely fine.
No they aren’t and if you have never noticed, then you are privileged.

Be thankful that you haven’t had to grow up not being represented or only represented in a bad way.

• Heart

Redwine

I think she's inoffensive but dull and not the best presenter. Her and Marvin look like bother and sister.

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
The hair thing is really getting to me!! She sells so many curly products (and a book) all based on lies!!! The other day she put the products in her hair wet and then pretended to let her hair dry into her natural curls but when she next showed her hair it was sooooo obviously tonged - i was dying! And then every other day since isolation it’s either been straight or in french plaits! The whole her having naturally curly hair and using her products is such a lie I don’t understand why she can’t just say oh I can’t do my hair curly in lockdown as i dont have my stylist here to make it look like natural curly hair. Frizz Eaze dropped her as when they used her all the comments on their posts were saying how her hair is obviously always tonged and not natural!! How she is making so much off the back of it astounds me.
She’s full of shit. She concocted the whole ‘im having my hair curly from now on as my daughter doesn’t feel like a princess with curly hair’ so she could flog a shit woke kids book and hair range. Her hair is back to straight more often than not. She’s so unexplainably full of herself. Another one who eyefucks herself while touching her face all over on stories. And don’t get me started on the unveiling and flogging of the kids with perfect timing so she can cash in on the new baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

HANDSNOMESS

Something that’s I’ve always really hated about Rochelle is her complete disregard and lack of care for any form of carseat safety.

Take this image of Valentina for example, her headrest is too low and her head is going above it so the car seat doesn’t fit her anymore, she needs a bigger one. the straps are falling off her shoulders, so she’s not protected in an accident if she’s thrown forward. Shes wearing a puffy jacket where the air will compress in an accident and make even more of a gap between her and the straps, any car seat person would tell you that.

It amazes me that she’s so concerned about showing her wealth and going to the Maldives and making sure her kids hair is healthy with her new hair range and posh M&S food, but won’t even take 5 minutes to drive to a car seat fitting technician to make sure both the kids are protected properly in an accident.

vile woman.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Rainbow1

VIP Member
So apparently going into boots and buying something that’s on offer is ‘embarrassing’, alright Rochelle we know you can afford things full price with all your money and designer clothes...
“I bought it because it was on offer how embarrassing ”

Can someone please explain this sentence to me I genuinely don’t understand it 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow

Sp20191

VIP Member
Why?! Just why do they need to go abroad with a tiny baby during a pandemic?!
Missing out on it for one year wouldn’t hurt!

Amez-louise56

I’m going to have to unfollow her

The bragging and ‘look at me I’m rich for doing sweet FA’ is really making me sick ..middle of a pandemic and she posts those Chanel boots while people can’t feed their children

fuck off.

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I used to really like her, and the fact she kept her children private. I just find her really braggy now and annoying that she has to share every inch of her life!!

Reactions: 19