Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
Sorry 100% JLS fan here but also 100% against “horse face” aka Roch (sorry horses). Marvin was over to the right hand side of that stage tonight, anyone know if Roch was there or if if was **someone else**
I don’t think she was there, it looks like she’s been at home tonight.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Is she actually for real with that weaning chari 🤣 and has it just sitting upon the insta hun chair de jour. It looks awful! And the chair she has it on is fluffy! Imagine it with copious amounts of food smushed in 🤣 so impractical is ridiculous

mrs Stot

VIP Member
She was noticeably darker on the TV as well today as she has not long come back from her holidays so she’s obviously caught the sun
The above pictures I’ve posted are both from today.
Her Instagram post she doesn’t look that dark at all.
This mornings Instagram post she looks very dark.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
It looked like an iPad rather than a phone but still she shouldn’t be sitting with it at the table ignoring everyone. Basic manners.
Looked like both a pink iPad and phone as well

The other girl eating the ice cream is Georgina Cleaverlys wee girl.
I bet they are like the Mean Girls when they grow up!
I have no idea who Georgina Cleaverlys is, but I don’t think I want to know if that’s the kind of things they get up to!

Attachments

mrs Stot

VIP Member
She has the nerve to call herself a chef when all she does is heat up M&S food.

View attachment 906665
She’s a number one best selling author of a cook book don’t you know!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Ha ha but yes you are right, heats up M and S food, has someone prepare her food when she went on this morning and was supposed to be cooking herself and the cook/home help is seen in shots taken by Rochelle’s friends. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

but yes rochelle, you have a day off today, because you haven’t had time off in such a long time, oh wait!

she’s clearly sat on the sofa cuddling Blake for an hour as she’s hungover and can’t be arsed, same with not cooking.

why not be more relatable and say “you know what, I had a great night out, I overdid it, hungover as hell and I just can’t be bothered”
I would have more respect for her if she did this rather than lie and make out she does everything normally and needs this break away from being a chef!

she had last night off from cheffing and the night before she was out with Marvin too and there was no cheffing. Stop with the lies Woman, it’s blatantly obvious.

She has the nerve to call herself a chef when all she does is heat up M&S food.

View attachment 906665
I noticed she did it with the shot of her dinner plate last night too. Very weird

She’s a number one best selling author of a cook book don’t you know!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Ha ha but yes you are right, heats up M and S food, has someone prepare her food when she went on this morning and was supposed to be cooking herself and the cook/home help is seen in shots taken by Rochelle’s friends. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

but yes rochelle, you have a day off today, because you haven’t had time off in such a long time, oh wait!

she’s clearly sat on the sofa cuddling Blake for an hour as she’s hungover and can’t be arsed, same with not cooking.

why not be more relatable and say “you know what, I had a great night out, I overdid it, hungover as hell and I just can’t be bothered”
I would have more respect for her if she did this rather than lie and make out she does everything normally and needs this break away from being a chef!

she had last night off from cheffing and the night before she was out with Marvin too and there was no cheffing. Stop with the lies Woman, it’s blatantly obvious.

I noticed she did it with the shot of her dinner plate last night too. Very weird
Ah it was actually the crumpet plate this morning.