Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always said she considers her uncle Paul Ince to be her dad. I checked that guy’s profile and he only has one post!
Paul Ince is pretty high profile, we’d all know if he was dead. She shares her Dad with both sisters, so a stepdad? Godfather? 🤔

Reactions: 4
If her real dad has died why are her two sisters just posting as normal? Strange?

Reactions: 5
It is strange but then again he did walk out on Rochelle when she was 3. So maybe their relationships with their real father wasn’t great. So her sisters must have a reason for carrying on as normal. Which either way someone has lost their life.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t the story that he walked out on them when they were young? Even so, it’s all a bit weird if it is him.

Reactions: 3
So sad someone close to me has died but look at photos of me and my family on our expensive holiday x

Reactions: 12
It was her friend called ebonie Francis
That’s sad, she looks very young. I wonder what happened.
I can’t really grasp why she would do a load of posey and bragy holiday photos then add a caption and also quote on the last photo, sad how it always has to revolve around her

Reactions: 8
The piece in the DM says it all really.
Shes papped smoking ( super bad for her brand ) and is furious.
Stay off SM and turn off comments.
Then post cryptic message about losing a loved one whilst posing with a cocktail on holiday and bang ….. history re written.
Everyone back on side.
Job done.

Reactions: 9
It really bugs me that she’s got headlines for that post. It’s not a post about grief or about the person she lost, and it’s not purely about her family like she’s trying to make out. The first slide is literally her showing off her bikini body and that she’s on a beach? The family of the woman who’s passed must see that and think wtf.
57FF3EE8-D917-44DD-B354-F02CF9B9B1D2.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It's a bong.
Not squeaky clean Rochelle, you must be mistaken. She wouldn’t sit in front of her friends, husband and kids and openly use a bong! 🤣

A shisha pipe, to smoke (usually) fruit flavour tobaccos from
Sorry, my sarcasm didn’t come across well in my post.

mrs squeaky clean on a Shisha/bong/pipe. After tobacco gate and now this. I know most people will try them, but she seems to be the only one with one and she’s clinging onto it for dear life in the video. Looks like she had a very bad tobacco habit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Quote from interview

Rochelle was raised by her mother and her 'uncle' Paul Ince, who played for Manchester United and is in fact a close family friend rather than a blood relation.

Oh he’s her “uncle” - is that English for mummy’s duck buddy ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.