Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably some distant relative she’s using to gain attention. Someone commented that she lost her 14 weeks old son a week ago, I hope she’s seen that and humbles herself but I doubt it.

Reactions: 12
9 of the 10 photos are of their braggy holiday. Only the last pathetic photo is for supposedly someone who has died. It hardly all links together as a post. More interested in sharing her holiday photos. I'm sure she only acknowledged the death so her family members don't think she's heartless 🤔

Reactions: 14
Laughing at her recent insta post. If I lost someone, I wouldn’t be posting pics of my holiday clearly having a great time, but the memories with said person 🧐.
Make it make sense Rochy x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m affected so much by your death that I’ve flown halfway round the world, posted cryptic messages (as well as selfies) and mentioned it to my followers just for that bit of extra attention.

yep, she’s definitely back from her social media hiatus thinking everyone will forget cigarettegate and if she gains a bit of sympathy but doesn’t mention who or how this person died then she will be back in everyone’s good books.

things never change with some people!

Reactions: 19
I know people grieve differently but surely you wouldn’t go on holiday if someone had just died or you at least wouldn’t post braggy photos from said holiday?!

Reactions: 10
I know people grieve differently but surely you wouldn’t go on holiday if someone had just died or you at least wouldn’t post braggy photos from said holiday?!
If they were that close surely you would want to attend their funeral? Can’t have attended if they were in the Maldives/Dubai surely?

Reactions: 3
She's deflecting from her holiday brag and smoking. Plain as day. Also who stands like that on tip toes for a beach pose? I've seen a few posters mention the best bits from new year etc and the first pic is one of themselves posing. So much self love must get more validation from Instagram.

Reactions: 13
If they were that close surely you would want to attend their funeral? Can’t have attended if they were in the Maldives/Dubai surely?
Suppose it depends when the person died. Don’t funerals happen 2 or 3 weeks after death in England? Not English myself but have family over there and that’s what’s happened before in my experience.

I’ve just realised she has the number of likes turned off on this post but I can see it’s at 45K here? 🤔
She’s had the amount of likes turned off for a while now!

Reactions: 1
That's who I thought. Sad if it is her as she has children. I feel sorry for her lost, however the photos of to match the post is terrible!!! Posting photos of yourself in the Maldives having fun while the family who you are close too are grieving is bad taste. Go on holiday but keep it private. You managed to keep of social over Xmas etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.