Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
I've never looked at that new website but I've just read the first page of it and there are at least 10 errors in grammar or punctuation, or sentences that don't read well. Surely before you launch it, you'd have these things checked? Even the name of her cookbook is missing an apostrophe - it's not hard to copy from the book?!
I got as far as the first few paragraphs and couldn’t read anymore.

georgijane

Chatty Member
I googled itv husband and wife couples but nothing really comes up, I wonder if it is them, as someone said above the Hit list is BBC 🤔

Chatty Member
Who’s her boyfriend? I used to really like Mel and always rooted for her as shes has a job outside of influencing & got some really good partnerships although didn’t have a massive following (good connections no doubt) but she’s got way above her station and thinks she’s a celeb now. The way she was kicking off when anyone tried to give her advice or respond to anything she said and then turned off her story replies. Like she wants everyone to buy into her but she don’t want to engage with anyone. And I’m sorry but those ‘it’s a lifestyle hun’ Jo Malone candles are tacky and pretty pointless.

Sorry to derail, maybe she needs a thread 😆

I think that was the pork? It’s this shit from M&S
Omg yes please! A Mel thread x

snowydays

I don’t mind Rochelle to be honest but she always has her mouth open in every photo, it’s so annoying. Always pouting!

Fortheloveofme

What do you think?
I like her and sometimes laugh out loud at her stories, but I imagine that she’s a real kiss ass to celebs
Yes she is deffo trying to climb the social ladder
But I really like her style.
Also her boyf is an actual millionaire idk why she plays her relationship down so much