Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LMG

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @Smiffy1990 foe title suggestion. so what has our no1 bragger been up to then.....

Well she had a very hard day signing 5000 copies of her new cooking book for the morons who had pre ordered it :rolleyes:
She has done a collab with Regatta and bought out some jackets she wouldn't be seen dead in herself
She tried to be relatable with her fans saying she finds being a working mum etc hard even though she has help aka a cleaner one of our eagle eye tattler spotted in a IG story!
I wouldn’t of spotted that coz I don’t actually listen to them 😂

Reactions: 1

mrs Stot

VIP Member
I can’t believe how much she lightens her pics! Why?!
I said the same when she came
Back from holiday and her first day back at this morning.
In the this morning pics she was really dark, in all of her pics she was really light.
Completely different.

coconochanel

VIP Member
wow, big boss hardworking mama has had such a hard day today.

gym/workout alone, couple of poses and “look at me” pictures, a few hrs at a pumpkin patch with the kids, off out partying in London to celebrate the 10th anniversary…..of a coffee shop/chain being open!
She leads such a hard life.

Turns out big boss Mama has rivalry on her hands in the kitchen. Turns out both Mr and Mrs Humes are amazing chefs and both love and enjoy cooking (see pictures attached).
They love cooking so much that they visit several top London eateries every week or have m and s food which they decanter into bowls (as previous posters have also noticed) and then ‘serve’

I would love a ‘real’ chef like Gordon Ramsey to come along and taste their meals and say… “nope, ready made shit out of a packet is not a meal,” “nope, this tomato soup is watery shit and tastes like crap” etc etc.

Neither of them live in the real world, yet think they are relatable. The more I learn of them or see on Instagram, the more blatantly obvious is how in real life their lives must be so dull and boring and their every move has to be planned “for the gram”

I honestly feel sad for her and sorry for her. She’s clearly got no friends or family keeping her grounded and her ego has just been inflated and she thinks she’s actually better than everyone else because she has money.
Sorry Ive never seen Marvin cook anything.

hol20x

VIP Member
If they were that close surely you would want to attend their funeral? Can’t have attended if they were in the Maldives/Dubai surely?
Suppose it depends when the person died. Don’t funerals happen 2 or 3 weeks after death in England? Not English myself but have family over there and that’s what’s happened before in my experience.

I’ve just realised she has the number of likes turned off on this post but I can see it’s at 45K here? 🤔
She’s had the amount of likes turned off for a while now!

MrsM19

Chatty Member
Did you hear her on the radio the other day? They were going on about her 'talents', author, presenter, boss mama etc. and she made a joke that she was beginning to think she might be a Jack of all trades, master of none - not sure anyone laughed😂😂😂 but I did.
Nope. I don't live in the UK, don't follow radio shows over there.

We are not beginning to think Roch, we know.

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
I just love this thread title 💯 Sickening 😂

SXTapegate has spiced things up a bit 😆

• Haha

Twixchick

Likes will be low.

her podcast grid post the other day has only had 30k views and she has limited the comments on it, probably due to such low interaction. A lot of those ‘views’ will probably be from scrolls and it automatically playing too.
I think she has limited comments and hidden likes all to hide the fact that both numbers will actually be low.

on a side note, if she visits Nobu wellness centre this week and takes selfies of herself and the bloody grey pile of towels I will actually scream.
It’s the same boring pictures every time, selfies, using the equipment, towels, fully dressed and posh handbag on show, done.
Oh look……
Devoted Mama who can’t go back to the Saturdays because she has kids now and they are her priority……is back out on another night out with ‘the girls’ having drinks, but couldn’t possibly dare go back to the Saturdays as she’s just so busy with her kids and her amazing home cooked meals 🤮

Glad to have given you a laugh.

but seriously, who after releasing (a number 1) cookbook would think those sausages were insta worthy.

I’ve thrown less burnt sausages in the bin!
The reviews of her cookbook on Amazon are scathing but if she calls this food, then it’s no surprise 🤣🤣

rhobh17

VIP Member
In fairness I never get why celebs expose where exactly they are, wouldn’t she just expose her home to theft etc and ultimately invalidate her home insurance if she was robbed?