Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to clarify, she moved house or moved the kids out of school!

Whaaaat this is serious ☕. Would explain why she’s so hell bent on making her life look so perfect! Remember when VB did that after Rebecca loos scandal x
Both apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Both. Not the perfect like she likes to portray,the fag ash lil 🤣

Whaaaat this is serious ☕. Would explain why she’s so hell bent on making her life look so perfect! Remember when VB did that after Rebecca loos scandal x
Both. Not the perfect life she likes us to believe,the fag ash Lil 🤣
Sorry messed up quote.

Reactions: 1
Hahah I am just laughing with my friend - she got Rochelles cookbook for her birthday, and in it is a recipe for ‘fun shaped sandwiches’ - butter bread, mix tuna, Mayo and sweet corn and using a cookie cutter cut into stars and hearts…. Just WOW!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hahah I am just laughing with my friend - she got Rochelles cookbook for her birthday, and in it is a recipe for ‘fun shaped sandwiches’ - butter bread, mix tuna, Mayo and sweet corn and using a cookie cutter cut into stars and hearts…. Just WOW!
Oh God. She's our version of US cook Sandra Lee by the sounds of it. I urge you all to check out Sandra Lee "recipes" on YouTube channel Cescooking. They are hilarious. The difference is that Sandra seems lovely.

Reactions: 4
Old money whispers
New money shouts....mainly because the people wearing it have nothing else to offer...

Hate the over wearing of labels....
It’s just hilarious to me that you don’t see other ‘celebs’ of her age doing this. She behaves like a 20 something influencer who just made their first pay check off their landfill collaboration.

Reactions: 7
It’s just hilarious to me that you don’t see other ‘celebs’ of her age doing this. She behaves like a 20 something influencer who just made their first pay check off their landfill collaboration.
I've actually just realised how old she is, idk I thought she was a good few years older than 32, but yes she acts about 20.

Reactions: 7
She was cringeworthy this morning. She was the only one laughing at her “innuendo” and she embarrassed herself multiple times aside from that

Reactions: 13
The Instagram comments on This Morning aren’t very favourable.

Even have shop workers coming in to say they’ve had to babysit her kids whilst she has shopped!
How low can this woman stoop?

Also, why on her Instagram is her skin always so light compared to the this morning Instagram? It’s like a different person!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The Instagram comments on This Morning aren’t very favourable.

Even have shop workers coming in to say they’ve had to babysit her kids whilst she has shopped!
How low can this woman stoop?

Also, why on her Instagram is her skin always so light compared to the this morning Instagram? It’s like a different person!
She was noticeably darker on the TV as well today as she has not long come back from her holidays so she’s obviously caught the sun

Reactions: 2
She was noticeably darker on the TV as well today as she has not long come back from her holidays so she’s obviously caught the sun
The above pictures I’ve posted are both from today.
Her Instagram post she doesn’t look that dark at all.
This mornings Instagram post she looks very dark.

The above pictures I’ve posted are both from today.
Her Instagram post she doesn’t look that dark at all.
This mornings Instagram post she looks very dark.
Maybe she’s put a lighter filter on the post on her own Insta

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.