Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Smiffy1990 foe title suggestion. so what has our no1 bragger been up to then.....

Well she had a very hard day signing 5000 copies of her new cooking book for the morons who had pre ordered it :rolleyes:
She has done a collab with Regatta and bought out some jackets she wouldn't be seen dead in herself
She tried to be relatable with her fans saying she finds being a working mum etc hard even though she has help aka a cleaner one of our eagle eye tattler spotted in a IG story!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Rochelle dropped her kids off at school then went to work. Where’s her bleeping medal????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread thanks to @Smiffy1990 foe title suggestion. so what has our no1 bragger been up to then.....

Well she had a very hard day signing 5000 copies of her new cooking book for the morons who had pre ordered it :rolleyes:
She has done a collab with Regatta and bought out some jackets she wouldn't be seen dead in herself
She tried to be relatable with her fans saying she finds being a working mum etc hard even though she has help aka a cleaner one of our eagle eye tattler spotted in a IG story!
Only just found the new thread.....yayyy my first ever thread title 😂 to be fair it was @hol20x that gave me the idea, credit where credit is due 👌🏻

Awwww poor rich didn't get to park directly outside the school, what a hard life!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If she worked so hard, she wouldn't have time to tell us all about THE GRIND or THE HUSTLE. Piss off, Humes

• Haha

I wouldn’t of spotted that coz I don’t actually listen to them 😂

Reactions: 1
Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned but why does she keep reposting those nails? They’re shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely no class….Dior splashed across her daughters tops….it just looks cheap!

Reactions: 54
Dear god I am cringing! Those would be some lovely family photos if it wasn’t for the tacky designer labels that she has to show off.

Reactions: 33
Reminds me of Keeping up with the Kardashians when Kim asked Kourtney what she was wearing for Christmas and she said the kids were wearing Gucci so she was wearing Gucci. Rochelle’s matched her Dior shoes to her kids tacky Dior outfits.

• Haha
Why would you chose those outfits for a christening?! Oh wait it's 'look how rich I am rochelle' 🤮🤮

Reactions: 32
Let the kids be little not plaster them in designer labels, there is plenty of pretty childrens clothing that isn't plastered with dior

If she was desperate for design outfits, surely she could have found some without such obvious branding! It makes the photos look really bad and they’ll age terribly.

Reactions: 18
Reminds me of Keeping up with the Kardashians when Kim asked Kourtney what she was wearing for Christmas and she said the kids were wearing Gucci so she was wearing Gucci. Rochelle’s matched her Dior shoes to her kids tacky Dior outfits.
Rochelle thinks she’s a British Kardashian the way she has to show off designer gear constantly!

Reactions: 15
The berets look totally ridiculous! Black is not a good look for little children they look so morbid.

Reactions: 12
Imagine taking your kids to church in head to toe monogrammed dior, she has no class it's actually quite funny.
There are so many beautiful kids clothes designers out there and roch picks tacky as duck dior for a christening 😂😂😂
Let's be realistic the whole christening is nothing but a dress up/photo/party op. If she was taking it seriously Blake would be in an all white gown or suit not a matching designer outfit.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.