Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she doing the nail in shot thing to troll us now because it’s getting a bit weird and unnecessary?

Reactions: 7
She has the nerve to call herself a chef when all she does is heat up M&S food.

View attachment 906665
She’s a number one best selling author of a cook book don’t you know!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Ha ha but yes you are right, heats up M and S food, has someone prepare her food when she went on this morning and was supposed to be cooking herself and the cook/home help is seen in shots taken by Rochelle’s friends. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

but yes rochelle, you have a day off today, because you haven’t had time off in such a long time, oh wait!

she’s clearly sat on the sofa cuddling Blake for an hour as she’s hungover and can’t be arsed, same with not cooking.

why not be more relatable and say “you know what, I had a great night out, I overdid it, hungover as hell and I just can’t be bothered”
I would have more respect for her if she did this rather than lie and make out she does everything normally and needs this break away from being a chef!

she had last night off from cheffing and the night before she was out with Marvin too and there was no cheffing. Stop with the lies Woman, it’s blatantly obvious.

She has the nerve to call herself a chef when all she does is heat up M&S food.

View attachment 906665
I noticed she did it with the shot of her dinner plate last night too. Very weird

She’s a number one best selling author of a cook book don’t you know!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Ha ha but yes you are right, heats up M and S food, has someone prepare her food when she went on this morning and was supposed to be cooking herself and the cook/home help is seen in shots taken by Rochelle’s friends. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

but yes rochelle, you have a day off today, because you haven’t had time off in such a long time, oh wait!

she’s clearly sat on the sofa cuddling Blake for an hour as she’s hungover and can’t be arsed, same with not cooking.

why not be more relatable and say “you know what, I had a great night out, I overdid it, hungover as hell and I just can’t be bothered”
I would have more respect for her if she did this rather than lie and make out she does everything normally and needs this break away from being a chef!

she had last night off from cheffing and the night before she was out with Marvin too and there was no cheffing. Stop with the lies Woman, it’s blatantly obvious.

I noticed she did it with the shot of her dinner plate last night too. Very weird
Ah it was actually the crumpet plate this morning.

“Their” party????????

why does she/her children have to be centre of attention?
It isn’t her child’s party, her child is attending a friends party!!!!

And the bad singing/rapping has made an appearance again.
please learn a new party trick Rochelle, this one’s getting old.

The extravagance is vulgar, she has no class at all and just likes to brag.

this is how classy she is…..posting a video in the back of the taxi with her skirt ridden up so highly we can see her knickers/bodysuit!!! Would you not check before posting. I’d be ashamed.
It was the putting her hand to her mouth like some wannabe singer pretending she's got a mic that got me!! Cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
7 different products layered on her skin for a “minimalist look”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get that she’s allowed to be proud of her achievements but does anyone else think a gallery wall of her magazine covers is just so vain?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’ve been saying for a couple of weeks now about her photos with her hands and nails awkwardly in the shot

Reactions: 2
Just listened to her podcast and it’s tinie
Tinie made so many good points regarding race and the struggle black men face in the Uk and all she could say was mmmmm yeah
She hasn’t got a clue about anything

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just listened to her podcast and it’s tinie
Tinie made so many good points regarding race and the struggle black men face in the Uk and all she could say was mmmmm yeah
She hasn’t got a clue about anything
She was exactly the same on TM when there was a serious subject. It was cringy. PS had to carry her 😱🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Not one L’Oréal product on that make up table..you think she would throw one of their products in the photo to at least pretend she uses their stuff, I’d be fuming if I was from L’Oréal and saw that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.