Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain what she means by he’s been in a tour bubble and hasn’t been able to do the school run?

Also, didn’t Marvin just have them all at his concert like 3/4 days ago?
she’s making out like it’s been weeks since he’s seen the kids

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone explain what she means by he’s been in a tour bubble and hasn’t been able to do the school run?

It’s called lying she was there to spy on him

• Haha
Reactions: 15

And all the WAGS and kids have been mixing together at the concerts along with the band so I don’t understand the tour bubble comment either

Reactions: 7
And all the WAGS and kids have been mixing together at the concerts along with the band so I don’t understand the tour bubble comment either
Yep and even if he wasn’t allowed on the school run mixing with the other parents etc, his kids have mixed with their kids all day and his wife or mother in law has been and picked them up at school and been at home with him anyway, so if they were going to catch something he would be a close contact anyway and potentially jeopardise the tour regardless of him being in a so called bubble. Bubbles mean nobody in that bubble sees others or mixes with others, which means Rochelle shouldn’t be attending events, kids shouldn’t be at school etc if he was in their bubble and not mixing with other bubbles.

she doesn’t half talk a load of tit. She has mixed with hundreds if not thousands of people in the last week or two from the itv event, school run, pony lessons, shopping trips, spa trips, visiting my little coco hq, getting her nails done, the winter wonderland event, staying over in hotels with Marvin, spa days, the hotel event from bonfire night, having the people in doing her tree, meeting up with her mates, lunches in cafes…..the list is endless.

we are literally almost 2 years into the pandemic and she hasn’t learned a thing about it, she’s continued her life exactly the same as it’s always been and broken rules left right and centre, although that’s her all over, thinks of herself and nobody else.

Reactions: 14
Her stories yesterday 🙄 How have they gone from not showing the kids at all, to showing those poor girls in the bath. Talk about selling out. So sad.

• Sad
I totally agree, I can’t believe those closest to her don’t say something about photos of her children in the bath, it’s so invasive for them and there are some right weirdos out there! In France it’s an offence to publicise intimidate details of the private lives of others without consent including children it’s a shame we don’t have similar laws here, but then think of the money that would be lost for these celebs that advertise their children for various children’s products, Not sure they could cope with that

Reactions: 10
we are literally almost 2 years into the pandemic and she hasn’t learned a thing about it, she’s continued her life exactly the same as it’s always been and broken rules left right and centre, although that’s her all over, thinks of herself and nobody else.
She hasn't learned a thing because she thinks she probably doesn't need to, living in her little bubble.

Reactions: 3
She hasn't learned a thing because she thinks she probably doesn't need to, living in her little bubble.
In a supposed bubble but wasn't she galavanting off to Dubai during lockdown and getting people in to decorate her tree again, during lockdown? Silly moo 🙄

Reactions: 6
she’s back at it again. what is this mess
"My kids are OBSESSED with white asparagus at the minute"
Course they are Roch 🥴🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

And as for the stalking Marvin every night on his ToUr 🥴 she may as well have pissed right round him in a circle and attached an advertising board round his neck saying her favourite thing "Mine"
Believe me love none of us want him.

• Haha
Didn’t Rochelle & Marvin not show their kids faces for ages? What happened?

Reactions: 3
Sorry 100% JLS fan here but also 100% against “horse face” aka Roch (sorry horses). Marvin was over to the right hand side of that stage tonight, anyone know if Roch was there or if if was **someone else**

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sorry 100% JLS fan here but also 100% against “horse face” aka Roch (sorry horses). Marvin was over to the right hand side of that stage tonight, anyone know if Roch was there or if if was **someone else**
I don’t think she was there, it looks like she’s been at home tonight.

She claimed that the eldest daughter asked why she isn’t featured on her social media.
Yip same daughter who wanted is obsessed with LA and had a Beverly Hills themed birthday party 😂🥴

Yip same daughter who wanted is obsessed with LA and had a Beverly Hills themed birthday party 😂🥴
*and is obsessed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.