Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don’t think I’ve ever posted on here before but this morning has been absolutely dreadful this week with her on it.

I think I cringed myself inside out watching her try and be funny and relatable 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s strange. You’d only file dormant accounts if there was no financial activity 🤔

Reactions: 1
It was launched in Jan 2020, and those accounts are up to Jan 2021, there should be a whole years worth of accounts. There are small ways around it but there’s no way it’s small enough as a company to qualify for dormant status.

Reactions: 2
Is she actually for real with that weaning chari 🤣 and has it just sitting upon the insta hun chair de jour. It looks awful! And the chair she has it on is fluffy! Imagine it with copious amounts of food smushed in 🤣 so impractical is ridiculous

Has to let everyone see she’s spent over £40 on oysters alone. 😡

Reactions: 6
What’s the obsession with beige & brown 🙄 and did you see someone commented about a clothing line and she replied 👀 beige clothing in coming!

Reactions: 4
I don't envy anything about her. Her insecurity is off the scale. All the labels. Showing the price of things. The Selfridges bags. Taking little kids to these stupid fancy restaurants. It's really vulgar.
She'll be putting her all into her business for when her marriage breaks down. All of this boasting masks a deeply unhappy person. I'm sure he goes along with the gushy posts after his indiscretions but that can only last so long.
She should do some soul-seeking rather than spending in Selfridges

Reactions: 15
Why does she post videos of travelling to work… we all go to work Rochelle & yes it’s dark in the morning this time of year - difference is, your job is for another week & you will be finished by lunchtime while your housekeeper has cleaned your house & looked after your kids

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.