Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind Rochelle to be honest but she always has her mouth open in every photo, it’s so annoying. Always pouting!

OK can someone please explain to me the source of her apparently vast wealth?

I follow Harriet Westmoreland on IG (her nail lady) and someone asked how much she charges and she literally wouldn't answer as it was such a high end service. Like, price on application I guess!

She's just done a week as nail tech on site for Claridges. Special guest type of thing. They put her up in a suite and gave her loads of presents. And she's just back from the Hermes factory in Paris to get HERMES NAIL FILES.

How the hell can R afford someone like that every 2 weeks???!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
OK can someone please explain to me the source of her apparently vast wealth?

I follow Harriet Westmoreland on IG (her nail lady) and someone asked how much she charges and she literally wouldn't answer as it was such a high end service. Like, price on application I guess!

She's just done a week as nail tech on site for Claridges. Special guest type of thing. They put her up in a suite and gave her loads of presents. And she's just back from the Hermes factory in Paris to get HERMES NAIL FILES.

How the hell can R afford someone like that every 2 weeks???!
On the last thread we found our Rochelle pays £200 every two weeks. Sickening.

Reactions: 6
Not come here to say much,only that i don't really lurk on this thread much,purely because I find her so boring! I can't even hate watch her she's that bland. Why do people keep giving her jobs on the telly???!!!

Reactions: 10
I also wonder this…pretty sure I’ve read about Phil really liking her? Maybe he’s got something to do with it? Especially on this morning.

Reactions: 1
I also wonder this…pretty sure I’ve read about Phil really liking her? Maybe he’s got something to do with it? Especially on this morning.
Maybe Phil wants people like her around to make him look good. She's certainly no competition for him.

Reactions: 4
He likes her because she hardly says anything when she's hosting with him and has zero personality allowing him to continue with the 'Phil show'. Unlike coughamandaholdencough who got kicked to the kerb for being far too mouthy and knowing far too much!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Apologies YMU - typo.
Used to be James Grant Management, Rochelle is signed to them.
Molly used to be the contact there but I’ve just checked and someone else is the contact for Rochelle. That must be a recent switch.

Reactions: 3
Never see her use the products she's brand ambassador for either 🙄

Reactions: 3
Another gift that’s not labelled, another it’s a ad but not an ad.... pisses me off she could afford to actually buy a buggy but oh no let’s gift it to the rich one to show all the ones struggling what they have to work their arses off for..... also what’s with the pissing elbow up in the air all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.