Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
How has this bellend not got her own thread?

She is supposedly a nutritionist but is definitely verging on an eating disorder. Loves herself a lot and always taking Uber’s everywhere. Her and Alice Liveing really grind my gears!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

It is what it is

I cannot get over how unprofessional this woman is. She works for a nutrition clinic that ultimately deals with eating disorder patients which would mean a majority of her followers are also in this category? yet she is SO thin and malnourished (I am a dietician) and constantly posts videos of her working out in a sports bra and skin tight leggings. Its so triggering for her followers. It shows she doesn't care about them she just cares about her image. We don't need to see her working out anyway, its a nutritional page not a workout page. Stay in your lane Rhiannnon before you lose respect!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Her post today thanking the nhs just doesn’t make sense. If you’re too traumatised by your birth experience to share it as, she has said multiple times, then don’t share it. Stop putting these little hints about your labour up under the guise of thanking the nhs to try to get sympathy from your followers!

Reactions: 13

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Gifted pram out today....undeclared of course.
I do wonder why these companies bother, although it’s such a recognisable brand probably just been featured is enough for them they’re not bothered if she declares it or not
I find it quite off-putting, that a brand would gift a very expensive pram to someone who can well afford to buy it themselves.

Reactions: 12
Giving advice on weaning now, after being a mother for all of 5 minutes. No doubt she’s trying to do a Joe Wicks and diversify her brand, especially given she’s teamed up with his guru....wonder how her advice will differ now

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
This woman is a fucking arsehole. Can’t believe I ever liked her,she’s just obsessed with getting a bit of fame. Why must every person On insta who has a baby suddenly think they are some kind Of oracle. Fuck off with your patronising shit. And the post where she was giving her postpartum ‘reality’ was pathetic-literally a list of everything women are told about after birth,no new information there. I hate when they try to seem relatable-walking about with your tit out and a smoothie doesn’t make you relatable,it makes you look like an attention seeking cunt (very pro choice when it comes to feeding and happy for women to get their boobs out to feed whenever baby needs it but these dickheads just make it seem so contrived,almost like ‘hang on Timmy, I know you are hungry but mummy has to get her smoothie and make herself look presentable before I can feed you’

don’t know why I torture myself looking at these peoples feeds ffs it just gives me the rage

• Haha
  • Heart

Frogfairy

All credit to her if her instastories are genuine and she’s actually managing to cook dinner and bake in the two weeks after labour, but as a new mum myself I’m struggling to believe it’s true - or she’s had a lucky few days and is in for a shock once the baby wakes up more. I feel like some days there’s not enough time to shower let alone make some wholesome dinner and a banana bread!

It all fits that she’s trying to project this image of perfection though, when really she could just take a couple of weeks off posting
Congratulations on your baby 🥰. Don't compare yourself to her. Her dinner is probably some kind of #gifted box anyway! Also she has to maintain some kind of online presence to make her feel relevant and of course to make sure all that #gifted shit keeps rolling in! 🙄 Enjoy your baby as I think one day all these instagrammers/influencers will look back and regret the amount of time they spent staring at their phone instead of spending it with their baby.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Can’t remember the exact percentage but a very large percentage of people who study nutrition have , or have had poor relationships with food
I’m going to struggle to make my point coherently but here we go

Rhi sits in a space of being an influencer, your friend who is a mum and just like you but on the internet, someone who frequently has sponsored content and makes recommendations to her followers on products

Except she’s different to other influencers as she is ALSO a nutritionist with a paid private clientele who she treats for serious things like eating disorders, health conditions, weight loss etc.

Therefore the issue I have with her is that by having an Instagram profile that covers the personal and professional parts of her life she is blurring the lines between the two. The average woman following her because of Zachary is being bombarded with posts about in depth studies of specific nutrients or diets, weight management, why we should all eat more almonds etc. No average person (eg someone not actively managing their diet with the help of a nutritionist) needs to think about these things that much, just eat a balanced diet and exercise sometimes and you’ll be fine! And she’s therefore normalising having a scientific and diet based relationship with food, not everything you eat is going to be nutritionally optimum but that’s ok

TLDR - by combining her nutritionist posts with her personal ones she’s exposing potentially vulnerable followers to content that could cause them to overthink their relationship with food and move it into a dangerous place

Hope all that made sense!

majestic26

VIP Member
This might sound harsh but I don't really have sympathy for people who try to live the life they had before a baby and then complain about how tired they are and how little time they have.

She did not need to go back to work so soon after Z, she could have taken some decent maternity leave and focused on looking after them both - it looks like she needs it as much as him at the moment. She's in such a privileged position where her clinic will run without her constant input, and there are plenty of podcast episodes already out there, she didn't need to obsessively add to that library while her baby was so young. The world won't stop turning if we don't hear your thoughts on gluten this week. Take some real time out, get off Insta and enjoy some peace and quiet with your lovely little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hc68759

VIP Member
Between her and her rich husband they are probably raking in about 200k a year. WHY ARE BRANDS GIFTING THINGS LIKE PRAMS TO THESE ARSEHOLES?!

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Ugh why does she hide the ad in her latest post. Also I hope Zachary is getting paid for this
She’s one of the worst offenders out there. She makes a conscious decision to try and deceive her followers on a regular basis. It’s disgraceful behaviour. Just mark it clearly as an ad ffs!!!!!!

majestic26

VIP Member
Rhi posted this story earlier and now she has deleted it 🤔. I know the food at these places are not the best and I wouldn’t let a 1 year old eat it but honestly for an older toddler once in a while it’s going to be fine. Isn’t she always preaching about eating in moderation and intuitive eating but obviously doesn’t practice what she preaches. Guess what Rhi, Zachary is going to eat a chicken nugget in his lifetime and it won’t do him any harm.
She just exudes snobbiness. Pizza and chips isn't going to kill anyone, especially if they're spending two hours running around soft play like mad. Let your boy have some chicken nuggets and just make sure he eats some fruit for afters. BALANCE.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
In case you didn’t know, Rhi is working on something really exciting. She’s not really mentioned it though but if you are interested she’s announcing it at the weekend. And she’ll be announcing that she’s announcing it at the weekend everyday until then.

• Haha

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I first found Rhi through her podcast and followed along for nutrition advice. The more I see the more I question the advice as I’m not sure she has a healthy relationship with food
She absolutely has an eating disorder. She was terrified of gaining weight in pregnancy to the point where she worked out excessively even until the end of her pregnancy. She’s dropped hints about her unhappy childhood and the fact she moved out when she was 16 but clearly she’s a deeply troubled woman.

I genuinely think she thought having a baby would be a breeze and she’s now having a rude awakening.

• Haha

Hc68759

VIP Member
I hate when she asks for nutrition questions on her stories and then her responses are always things like “I couldn’t possibly answer without knowing your full health history” or “this is covered in my book” or “eat a balanced diet”.
Don’t ask for people’s questions if you’re always just going to give vague unhelpful responses or generic advice about eating your 5 a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I’m curious did some mention that she doesn’t let Z watch tv? Cause what the hell does he stare at when they are doing those cuddles haha
I hate this attitude to tv. There’s some really good quality children’s television these days. Five minutes of hey duggee can really distract my son when he’s teething. CBeebies was doing a live action version of Shakespeare the other day!!
I’m a huge believer in no screens where possible just to stop me being reliant on one (a one year old doesn’t need their own iPad in my opinion…) but you’re not better than everyone else because your child gets to school and hasn’t seen a cartoon

• Heart

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Don’t worry, Rhi couldn’t possibly catch coronavirus and neither could her friend because influencers are immune judging by how they’ve all been breaking the rules! I’m sure she could nutrition it away anyway. Maybe some roasted veg and some heck sausages would do the trick!

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
It just makes me laugh when she lists all the stuff that needs doing, yep, with you there Rhi, that’s the reality of life and the she talks about her Nanny two days a week and I’m lost again because that is not the reality of the life to the audience you’re talking to. It might be the life of you and your friends and when you take your toddler to The Ivy to eat and not the local pub, but stop trying to be relatable because you’re not.
When my kids were toddler age I had to work nights at a supermarket and then try and fit in my sleep around them and I know so many women who have it so much harder. Just stop pretending to be relatable, own your privilege and enjoy your son. You can’t be everything to everyone 🤷🏼‍♀️