Rhitrition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's put it near the begining but it's not clear
She knows fully well it’s supposed to be with a hashtag. 🙄
And re her book…she always seems to think she’s reinventing the wheel or building a whole new one…do us a favour and pull the other one luv 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Wow Rhi is really trying to make having a baby during lockdown a personality trait isn’t she.

Reactions: 5
Wow Rhi is really trying to make having a baby during lockdown a personality trait isn’t she.
She seems absolutely obsessed with his sleep routine and micro analysing everything about it. Im also confused about all these “leaps” and “regressions” that she talks about. Anyone explain what they are? It’s like he’s a work project that she needs to investigate and understand so she can document it, he’s just a kid, stop using apps, stop overthinking it and just look after him. The amount of stress she’s creating for no reason is insane.

Reactions: 8
She seems absolutely obsessed with his sleep routine and micro analysing everything about it. Im also confused about all these “leaps” and “regressions” that she talks about. Anyone explain what they are? It’s like he’s a work project that she needs to investigate and understand so she can document it, he’s just a kid, stop using apps, stop overthinking it and just look after him. The amount of stress she’s creating for no reason is insane.
Everything comes down to control with her.

Reactions: 7
Everytime he has a fussy night or doesn’t nap she always has to define a reason for it. It can’t just be that babies do that sometimes there’s not always a reason for everything! Don’t get me wrong having a baby in lockdown must have been hard but it’s all she talks about! And we all know she didn’t exactly stick to the rules when she was having chessie round to babysit in the middle of lockdown.

Reactions: 3
Everytime he has a fussy night or doesn’t nap she always has to define a reason for it. It can’t just be that babies do that sometimes there’s not always a reason for everything! Don’t get me wrong having a baby in lockdown must have been hard but it’s all she talks about! And we all know she didn’t exactly stick to the rules when she was having chessie round to babysit in the middle of lockdown.
Yes, absolutely, when she had that mini meltdown the other week because he was putting his head on the table while he was eating and she didn’t know why and then when he put food in his drink and she was horrified it was all because she needed to know why he was doing it. The reason was simple, cos he’s a toddler and he can, they do all kinds of weird stuff.

Most of her birth problems seem to stem from the fact that her body was doing what it wanted to, not what she had decided it should do and because the midwives knew better than her and told her why things had to be a certain way. So far out of her comfort zone and she couldn’t deal with it then and still can’t now.

For an intelligent woman she is struggling to understand the concept that Z is a little human and therefore does different things each day. Sometimes he wants a lot of sleep, sometimes he doesn’t, it doesn’t need to be a leap, a regression, need a sleep solution, it’s just called being alive, not everything is a problem!

Reactions: 7
Wonder weeks are predictable mental leaps that can make babies fussy, clingy, sleep regress etc. I can't remember much about it but I had the app when mine were younger and it was quite accurate. There's a book about it too

Yes, absolutely, when she had that mini meltdown the other week because he was putting his head on the table while he was eating and she didn’t know why and then when he put food in his drink and she was horrified it was all because she needed to know why he was doing it. The reason was simple, cos he’s a toddler and he can, they do all kinds of weird stuff.

Most of her birth problems seem to stem from the fact that her body was doing what it wanted to, not what she had decided it should do and because the midwives knew better than her and told her why things had to be a certain way. So far out of her comfort zone and she couldn’t deal with it then and still can’t now.

For an intelligent woman she is struggling to understand the concept that Z is a little human and therefore does different things each day. Sometimes he wants a lot of sleep, sometimes he doesn’t, it doesn’t need to be a leap, a regression, need a sleep solution, it’s just called being alive, not everything is a problem!
Imagine when he becomes a teenager!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes I had the wonder weeks app too and it was wildly inaccurate for my baby. Because babies are not all the same and can’t be put in these neat little boxes of how they will behave and when. I get that these apps help a lot of parents but I think it’s more that parents want to find a ‘reason’ for why their baby maybe fussy etc. If it helps parents then that’s great but I think it can get to the point where Rhi is at where she literally obsessed over every little thing.

Reactions: 6
I followed the Wonder Weeks when my little one was younger, sometimes it fit and sometimes it didn't. I felt like I was constantly trying to figure out if he was in a 'leap' and reading up on the developments he was about to make, it took the fun out of letting it happen organically. It can be useful but like everything else it feels like Rhi takes it to an extreme that most would find restricting. Like her son can't possibly be just having an off day, it has to be because of a leap or a regression or something she can put a name on.

Yes I had the wonder weeks app too and it was wildly inaccurate for my baby. Because babies are not all the same and can’t be put in these neat little boxes of how they will behave and when. I get that these apps help a lot of parents but I think it’s more that parents want to find a ‘reason’ for why their baby maybe fussy etc. If it helps parents then that’s great but I think it can get to the point where Rhi is at where she literally obsessed over every little thing.
Its a way of shifting blame, responsibility, guilt, call it what you will, but she seems afraid to trust herself and her instincts and is worried of getting it wrong, so if she can give it a name the responsibility of it belongs elsewhere. The fact that there’s nothing to feel this way about to start with is where her problems lie, just enjoy your baby/toddler, get to know them as they grown and follow your instincts as to what they and you need. We’ve had babies long before their were apps to tell us what to expect.

• Heart
I can't remember how accurate it was, my eldest is 10 and was an awful sleeper so when she was sleeping for 40mins max it gave me hope it would be poss be over soon 😅

I like to think in leaps to help understand why my son has periods of being unsettled. So at the moment he’s very fussy going to sleep at night and it’s happened completely out the blue - but then I think about how he’s had some really rapid skill developments in the last week and I realised the two things are connected, and it’s reassuring to know after a couple of weeks it’ll all be back to normal. But all babies are different of course, and things like wonder weeks should be seen as guidelines rather than rules

There are so many reasons why a child might sleep badly (illness, teething, leaps etc), you just have to ride it out. She posted something the other day about calling her sleep consultant after Z had a bad night, that’s a sign she’s overthinking this. She must find it very hard that she can’t control everything with him, and that he doesn’t stick to her routine

Reactions: 3
I imagine constantly having someone to call and ask questions about things like this is more than a hindrance than a help? Surely you need to give yourself a chance to use your own instincts and some trial and error to figure things out? Who better than to make decisions about their kid than the person/people with them most? Surely the primary caregivers are in the best position to try and work out solutions for things,of course with some help and advice along the way. If I called a sleep consultant every time my kids had a bad night I wouldn’t have had the opportunity to discover the individual things that help settle them,I would just be working from someone else’s generic list of ideas?

i thought I was a bit of a control freak but she seems to be taking this to extremes.

Guys…..just incase you never knew how to pack a lunch box she’s got just the patronising money making example!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If I booked in to an eating disorder nutrition clinic to speak to someone and this was the person running it I’d be very concerned! She looks really ill and gaunt 😞
Even worse is “sophieshealthykitchen” who works at rhitrition - I can’t believe someone in her family hasn’t intervened she looks severely Underweight (and has just given birth)

I was not at all impressed when she posted a full length bikini shot of herself on her Rhitrition page. For people struggling with an ED it would have been very triggering to see. She got her separate account for this self indulgent tit and it should stay there. I used to like her so much, but since she’s transitioned to patronising yummy mummy she’s becoming insufferable to watch.

Reactions: 5
Definitely looking gaunt and balding and I reckon even Gary Barlow wouldn't like that look.

I was not at all impressed when she posted a full length bikini shot of herself on her Rhitrition page. For people struggling with an ED it would have been very triggering to see. She got her separate account for this self indulgent tit and it should stay there. I used to like her so much, but since she’s transitioned to patronising yummy mummy she’s becoming insufferable to watch.
She's incredibly disingenuous and self indulgent.

Even worse is “sophieshealthykitchen” who works at rhitrition - I can’t believe someone in her family hasn’t intervened she looks severely Underweight (and has just given birth)
I agree...Sophie looks incredibly unhealthy. I loathe how they are portraying an extremely inaccurate image of health. Both are clearly eating disordered themselves, but making a mint from the Harley Street "darling". practice!

If I booked in to an eating disorder nutrition clinic to speak to someone and this was the person running it I’d be very concerned! She looks really ill and gaunt 😞
Looks like a child!

She just needs to "mother" and forget being competitive about it.

Last edited:
It really annoys me when people over sing nursery rhymes! It’s round and round the garden it’s not that deep!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.